Reviews for Anything But Mine
petmom1213 chapter 57 . 12/7/2015
Beautiful! A life well lived.

petmom1213 chapter 53 . 12/7/2015
This was a wonderful story. I'm so sad because this story is over. I'm also sad because I think I only have one more of your stories to read. I will look forward to whatever you write next. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent.

petmom1213 chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
These chapters make me cry. But you wrote this long enough ago that you probably don't know what I'm talking about. That's why I don't comment every chapter.

Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
Jake said to Edward, the most perfect words. His heart is already broken and they still have some weeks left. Alice needs to find a way to get the same point across to Bella. She tried and failed. Perhaps Cynthia will have some more words of wisdom. Never mind, even if she did, it'll fall on deaf ears with Bella. She's hell bent on stubborn and selfish. Even after Alice has pointed out that he's in love with her . . . she's still playing the game with him. He should leave early. He should go back and start to mend his own heart, before his classes start and he can't concentrate.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2015
Your poor heart? This needs an angst rating! I've had my heart twisted in knots since the chapter he confessed how he liked her more than she wanted and they made up this cockamamie plan. Oh, the torture.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
A want a much bigger time jump . . . STAT!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
You are truly making it so very, VERY, difficult to have sympathy for your Bella. She's been so self absorbed through this. Selfishly taking what he gave her, never once thinking about how she's going to destroy him. And herself in this game she's playing.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
My husband played Angel Eyes for me on our second date. Killed me dead. We both knew by our fourth date, in as many days, that this love was forever. Twenty-five years later, still blissfully happy. Thanks for throwing that song in this.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 8/8/2015
That was beautiful. Showing the elder couple, surrounded by their loved ones, with all of their accomplishments. Just wonderful. One can only hope, retirement is this good to us all. Thank,you again for this journey. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 8/7/2015
Wowie, that was a hard one to read. So many tears made for a very blurry read. Goodness.
ChristyWIX chapter 55 . 8/7/2015
Oh poor Jake . . . his heart all a titter for Edward and Edward not returning that love. Trying and failing to get him. Then the naked passed out drunk night. Poor Edward! I'm glad that was the breaking point for Edward. Jake had no choice then, but to back off. I can't believe Jake never told Mike this story. I was very funny that he ran and talked to Bella . . . making up shit too! Glad she left him to Mike and Edward at that point. Such fun characters. Thanks for this outtake.
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 8/7/2015
I lost my father at twenty, twenty-eight years ago. Still, to this day, I find things that make me wish he was still here for. He never met my wonderful husband. My mom adores him, so I know my dad would've too. So many things that I still wish he was around for. Yes, having Edward wish his dad was still there and it only being twelve years, very reasonable. Wonderful idea she had for an outtake. Tattoos should be extremely personal. They shouldn't be something you just get, just to have one. The meaning behind this one, was perfect. Loved having more Marcus time. Made me miss him even more. Such a wonderful character you wrote with him.
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 8/7/2015
Awwww, that was sweet. I loved that Edward told her how unhappy he was with her obsession to get pregnant. That he wasn't a sex toy, he has feelings. That was very well written. Hubs and I very happily went the childfree route but, I've heard stories about this exact type of situations it's couple trying. It's sad that they get so wrapped up in the end game, they forget about the fun. Really liked how you wove in the tales of where everyone was at, through her looking through photos with Marc. Very well done with that. Speaking of Marc, they could've named him Marcus, yet simply called him Marc. That's not too unusual. Very good story, Joey. Really hard for this angst wimp to read but, I did make it through the other side. Thank you for all of your time and effort put into this one. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 8/7/2015
This was a wonderful chapter! I loved that the whole gang was back together, minus one, gaining another. Jake and Mike are married! Jasper and Alice are engaged! Loved the reunion between Alice and Bella at the airport. So fun. Very funny that you had poor Jasper walk in on Jake and Mike . . . just like Edward used to. I don't think Jasper was okay right away after that . . . hehehe. What an amazing idea of how he should propose! That really was a fantastic idea. To have their friends there for it, is even better. So great!
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 8/6/2015
Wonderful choice on the words for their tats. I liked that you were showing that Edward was having difficulty getting his job. Not that he was having a hard time getting one, no. That it was real, in that you don't just graduate college and fall right into your dream job. It takes a couple false starts. Discouraging as it must be for him, they have the comfort that Marcus gave them in a roof over their heads and money to last several years, if spent wisely. Plus, Bella will get a job super quick and that will allow for them not to have to touch the money Marcus left, at all. He may have better luck near the end of the school year than now anyway.
1,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »