Reviews for Anything But Mine
Chloe chapter 6 . 8/5
UH is Bella pregnant?
Jr chapter 57 . 5/7
Beautiful & amazing love story! Big salute for you &,!
cctwilight chapter 57 . 3/11
Great story! So glad they had their HEA!
cctwilight chapter 36 . 3/6
Come on, she has got to read Edward's letter!
cctwilight chapter 30 . 3/6
Bella you are one clueless person!
petmom1213 chapter 57 . 12/7/2015
Beautiful! A life well lived.

petmom1213 chapter 53 . 12/7/2015
This was a wonderful story. I'm so sad because this story is over. I'm also sad because I think I only have one more of your stories to read. I will look forward to whatever you write next. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent.

petmom1213 chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
These chapters make me cry. But you wrote this long enough ago that you probably don't know what I'm talking about. That's why I don't comment every chapter.

Guest chapter 33 . 8/6/2015
Jake said to Edward, the most perfect words. His heart is already broken and they still have some weeks left. Alice needs to find a way to get the same point across to Bella. She tried and failed. Perhaps Cynthia will have some more words of wisdom. Never mind, even if she did, it'll fall on deaf ears with Bella. She's hell bent on stubborn and selfish. Even after Alice has pointed out that he's in love with her . . . she's still playing the game with him. He should leave early. He should go back and start to mend his own heart, before his classes start and he can't concentrate.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/6/2015
Your poor heart? This needs an angst rating! I've had my heart twisted in knots since the chapter he confessed how he liked her more than she wanted and they made up this cockamamie plan. Oh, the torture.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/6/2015
A want a much bigger time jump . . . STAT!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
You are truly making it so very, VERY, difficult to have sympathy for your Bella. She's been so self absorbed through this. Selfishly taking what he gave her, never once thinking about how she's going to destroy him. And herself in this game she's playing.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
My husband played Angel Eyes for me on our second date. Killed me dead. We both knew by our fourth date, in as many days, that this love was forever. Twenty-five years later, still blissfully happy. Thanks for throwing that song in this.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 8/8/2015
That was beautiful. Showing the elder couple, surrounded by their loved ones, with all of their accomplishments. Just wonderful. One can only hope, retirement is this good to us all. Thank,you again for this journey. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 8/7/2015
Wowie, that was a hard one to read. So many tears made for a very blurry read. Goodness.
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »