Reviews for A Jump To The Left
eliteshadow chapter 5 . 4/17
cool story i hope you update and post more chapters please please update and post more chapters to this story i love it i would love to read more!
Please update this one!
moon so bright chapter 5 . 3/11
Awesome.
Huik chapter 5 . 2/12
Naval vessels don't have armor anymore. Speed and laser cannons are the only defense.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
I hope this continues, because it's brilliant.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
hope to see more of this story in the future it is incredibly good!
Brad
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
very good
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
ssssssssss
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
twilightserius chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
oh my god i hope someone teaches them some new languages so they can jump to any language speaking world. dude what if a world was mute and everyone knew sign language.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I do not think Buffy can invite a vampire into someone else's house. That is not how invitations work.
Fellow chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Sweet!
Darklink1011 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
It's to bad updates are so random.
your stories are great.
and i am almost always laughing at one joke or another.
nyx'godness chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Fantastic fic!
Storm Howler chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
And of course, when Buffy and Willow come barging in, their first thought is going to be flashbacks to their world, causing, not good accusations to fly around. And Jessica to go to Mama-Bear mode. And then our lovely, polyglot enters and causes mass confusion. I can't wait!
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
I love the way this is developing. I'm kind of curious whether you'll keep Mayor Wilkins as Affably Evil, or if he'll have a good reason for turning into a giant snake in a blatant violation of the Evil Overlord List.