Reviews for A Jump To The Left
DonR chapter 7 . 12/31/2017
And another fine one that needs a few more chapters. Please.
The Sheep Lord chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
so good can you update this one plz?
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
So, Faith and Xander were watching something that was a combo of Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, and standard Magical Girl Super Heroine hentai.

Guessing Wesley and Giles were spying on the girls' showers or bedrooms.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
I thought of a way they could user the naval vessel. All they have to do is use the ferrula Gemini several times. Or build a robot crew of Ted or Buffy bots.
ReneeEAD chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
Similar to my feelings about nearly all of your works, I would love to see this continued. I just love it when people _intelligently_ abuse world jumping. Especially if they're also kinky about it! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
Love it continue please
Tjin chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
so, I'm guessing you plan to shove Mayor McSnakeFace into the Nazi world when he ascends ..
keichan2 chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
After the Gremlin, I feared you would have them lost and looking for home… I’m happy you didn’t and had Xander take measures to prevent it happening!

Thanks for sharing!

I hope to read more soon!
HVulpes2.0 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
They need to share their Sliding with the Mayor. Why? The Mayor was a monster, but he's an American Monster. With a choice between eating good Americans or dirty Nazi, I can see him preferring to kill Nazis. Especially an Irish or Irish-American Nazis. Also can see it being hard for Will, Giles, Wesley or others having sympathy for eaten Nazis.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Faith has the terrifying expert driver skill.

It was sort of funny that no one really blames them for trying to stab Harmony.

I wonder if we will find out more about the Harris curse. We know abit about the interesting times bit of the other.

Xander has amazing lying on the spot skills.

It's rather funny how the Anyas can just still in that haunted house and not even be bothered by it.

Laughed when Alex was ready to convert due to Faith's driving. I can't wait to see Willow/Alex officially hook up or get engaged.

I'd love for this to go on a bit more. I see this as a firm Xander/Faith with a side of Anyas. I can't wait to see them start rescuing alts.

They've got a base plan for gathering basic wealth. Now they need to find a few worlds that are abit more advanced in what they are selling. The idea is to jump to a world and buy stuff that would be 2050 stuff here.

Maybe he'll be able to hook into alt internets.
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
Anya must have some sort of wealth generation passive ability. A few more trips and I could see them making millions on the interest alone.

I wonder when they'll switch from looting base resources to going shopping for tech.

I'm amazed that Willow's brain didn't melt that she has a double out there dating a double of Xander.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
I'm not sure why he jumped through the portal. His life was just picking up with Faith and Anya here.

I wonder if they'll think that Xander is cloning people. He just did make a copy of Anya.

I have to wonder just what the Mayor actually requested of Faith. He didn't seem upset at her. He also seemed not to have wanted to make Faith really walk on that side of life. Getting an minion to leave town isn't the same as kill him off. It's a good thing that Xander was there.

It would be funny if they had Joyce stab Angel knowing full well what the "poison" was more of an impotence curse.

Aw cute. You've saved Nazi world Willow and Xander.

If anything, that will make Xander certain that he and his Willow just weren't a match.

I didn't think that they picked up much money, but boy was I wrong. They made out like bandits. They could do rather well just looting that one world over and over again.

It would get boring, but hey it would be safe and secure way to build up wealth.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
This was a rather sweet scene. I like that Faith was willing to go farther, but Xander was happier to just be there with her.

Um, is Lisa going to be joining in at one point? It just sort of feels like he is cheating on Faith there.

Anya gets dates to the prom. Love this Anya.

Hmm, you should have the Mayor start dating Joyce or have him inform Joyce about Angel and the age difference.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Faith and Xander make a fun team.

So the Mayor is using Faith to distract Xander with pizza and movies? The mayor is tricking Faith into dating Xander.

I wonder who Wesley and Giles spied on in Watcher's school.

The Mayor is spying on them all, or did he just manage to learn that basic spell as well?