Reviews for A Jump To The Left
loretta537 chapter 7 . 7/4
i miss this story and hope to read more soon
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 6/22
Faith has the terrifying expert driver skill.

It was sort of funny that no one really blames them for trying to stab Harmony.

I wonder if we will find out more about the Harris curse. We know abit about the interesting times bit of the other.

Xander has amazing lying on the spot skills.

It's rather funny how the Anyas can just still in that haunted house and not even be bothered by it.

Laughed when Alex was ready to convert due to Faith's driving. I can't wait to see Willow/Alex officially hook up or get engaged.

I'd love for this to go on a bit more. I see this as a firm Xander/Faith with a side of Anyas. I can't wait to see them start rescuing alts.

They've got a base plan for gathering basic wealth. Now they need to find a few worlds that are abit more advanced in what they are selling. The idea is to jump to a world and buy stuff that would be 2050 stuff here.

Maybe he'll be able to hook into alt internets.
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 6/22
Anya must have some sort of wealth generation passive ability. A few more trips and I could see them making millions on the interest alone.

I wonder when they'll switch from looting base resources to going shopping for tech.

I'm amazed that Willow's brain didn't melt that she has a double out there dating a double of Xander.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 6/22
I'm not sure why he jumped through the portal. His life was just picking up with Faith and Anya here.

I wonder if they'll think that Xander is cloning people. He just did make a copy of Anya.

I have to wonder just what the Mayor actually requested of Faith. He didn't seem upset at her. He also seemed not to have wanted to make Faith really walk on that side of life. Getting an minion to leave town isn't the same as kill him off. It's a good thing that Xander was there.

It would be funny if they had Joyce stab Angel knowing full well what the "poison" was more of an impotence curse.

Aw cute. You've saved Nazi world Willow and Xander.

If anything, that will make Xander certain that he and his Willow just weren't a match.

I didn't think that they picked up much money, but boy was I wrong. They made out like bandits. They could do rather well just looting that one world over and over again.

It would get boring, but hey it would be safe and secure way to build up wealth.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 6/22
This was a rather sweet scene. I like that Faith was willing to go farther, but Xander was happier to just be there with her.

Um, is Lisa going to be joining in at one point? It just sort of feels like he is cheating on Faith there.

Anya gets dates to the prom. Love this Anya.

Hmm, you should have the Mayor start dating Joyce or have him inform Joyce about Angel and the age difference.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 6/22
Faith and Xander make a fun team.

So the Mayor is using Faith to distract Xander with pizza and movies? The mayor is tricking Faith into dating Xander.

I wonder who Wesley and Giles spied on in Watcher's school.

The Mayor is spying on them all, or did he just manage to learn that basic spell as well?
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 6/22
This started out as Willow worried that Xander was going to kill himself? That didn't last long.

It would have been funny if Buffy got maced or that the spray starch was lit on fire. O.k. Maybe not for Buffy, but for Angel. What? Vampire uninvited in his home? Dust it. No more problem.

Wouldn't only the residents of a home be able to invite folks in? Other wise, vamps could just have one living minion go around to invite them in everywhere.

Cordelia hasn't come off very positive in this fic. She is in tear down Xander mode still.

Too bad Lisa doesn't make more appearances.

It's funny that Xander tech has two curses.

I'm still not sure what Whistler did to him.
Wrin chapter 7 . 5/9
Hah! I love it. Do you think you'll ever come back and work on it more?
Update soon. This is, by far, your most brilliant work.
Laud de Saturno chapter 7 . 2/24
Ni cuenta me di cuando actualizaste O.O
gracias por continuar con la historia
Darkness in the Light chapter 3 . 2/24
That last line was perfect. I have never seen better.
Tarix chapter 7 . 1/2
Great story and nice mini harem for Xander.
garsdal chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
welp, i'm sold, this is something i need to read more of :D
when might an other chapter be ready?
Roxie i do byte chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Lmao that was a wonderful end to that chapter and I loved cancers explanation on his double
eilidhdawn chapter 7 . 11/3/2015