Reviews for Black Knight of Hogwarts
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/8
The Lich King is, in my opinion, the best villain of all time (thus far). He's more badass than Darth Vader, he's got sweeter armor than Sauron, Frozen Throne/Golden Throne, he curbstomped the shit out of Illidan in a manner so stylish that it would make Dante cry (oh, a pun!), and his name alone is awesome enough to impregnate every woman who speaks it.

He is even epic enough to pull a Villainous BSOD at the end (his father wins kudo points for the wonderful line "no king rules forever, my son").
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 2/9
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 1/18
wish you would continue the story!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
nice
notsae chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I fucking love this! Evil Har- err... Kail for the win!
OnyxPendant chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Finally! I have been searching for a fanfic where harry somehow becomes a dk and now one is finally here plz plz plz keep up the good work and post the next chapter soon.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
More more more
willowskeith chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
arthas makes voldie look like a fluffy (i would say bunny but monty python fixed that error) kitten
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I will definitely not be continuing to read this story. Too much blood and gore for me even though the victim was the toad Umbridge.
unwrittenlegacy chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Very interesting idea. Interested to see if you have Harry slowly gain back his memories, or of he will continue on an just be affected as he draws closer to Hermione and Daphne. Really hope you continue this because the whole idea for it seems awesome. Great writing skills, attention to detail and descriptions. Thanks for writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Harry is a total badass. I'm definitely loving this story! Please update as soon as you can. :)
Sk8ernv chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love the idea of Harry as a Death Knight. I have even been trying to write my own DK Harry. I hope your muse finds you soon.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Well. This is interesting...

No doubt a good story, (know nothing about WoW, looked it up on wiki) Death Knights are made by inserting a warrior Soul into a corpse right? So does the personality reflect the Soul or Host?
Danielams chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love it, this is a very different twist on a good idea. Please write more.
FractiousDay chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
The characters seem a bit forced. And, apart from you adding some new enemy for Harry/Kail to vanquish, I dont see him being able to recover from releasing the Plague. Of course there could be a whole 'love redeems' thing, but still