Reviews for Black Knight of Hogwarts
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 8/27
This scene in the hospital with Umbridge... I could swear I remember reading a Star Wars crossover where Harry did almost the exact same thing to heal himself with the dark side.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 5/17
evil clifffy
furface294 chapter 1 . 3/30
Come on man, write some more of this, I want to see what happens next, how and to who!
Gavean chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
glad you gave some credit to Darth_Marrs since the beginning of the fic so far is much like his fic. but I'm intrigued as to where you will take it, so I wait for more
SapphireFlower64 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Oh, wow!
This story is definitely interesting. I wonder where this is going?
Glad you killed off Umbridge in this chapter; I never really liked her ever I played the video game version of "Order of the Phoenix".
Keep up the good work, though!
Axcel chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
The Lich King is, in my opinion, the best villain of all time (thus far). He's more badass than Darth Vader, he's got sweeter armor than Sauron, Frozen Throne/Golden Throne, he curbstomped the shit out of Illidan in a manner so stylish that it would make Dante cry (oh, a pun!), and his name alone is awesome enough to impregnate every woman who speaks it.

He is even epic enough to pull a Villainous BSOD at the end (his father wins kudo points for the wonderful line "no king rules forever, my son").
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and please update soon.
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
wish you would continue the story!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
nice
Notsae chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I fucking love this! Evil Har- err... Kail for the win!
Onyx-Pendant chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Finally! I have been searching for a fanfic where harry somehow becomes a dk and now one is finally here plz plz plz keep up the good work and post the next chapter soon.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
More more more
willowskeith chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
arthas makes voldie look like a fluffy (i would say bunny but monty python fixed that error) kitten
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I will definitely not be continuing to read this story. Too much blood and gore for me even though the victim was the toad Umbridge.
unwrittenlegacy chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Very interesting idea. Interested to see if you have Harry slowly gain back his memories, or of he will continue on an just be affected as he draws closer to Hermione and Daphne. Really hope you continue this because the whole idea for it seems awesome. Great writing skills, attention to detail and descriptions. Thanks for writing. :)