Reviews for Prayer in Moonlight
AngelofMercy86 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow. So sad:*(
UnforgivableUnforgotten chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That is my favorite scene in the whole thing, I love how you describe his eyes as mako, I always thought of them as more azure, but you're closer then me so. I love it.
final-fantasy-20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Oh, that was really sad part in the game. I cried then and I cried when I read your story. Your a really good writter. Keep up the good work.
Shorhor chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
That was the most beautiful description of Aeris's death. It brought tears back into my eyes just like the day Aeris was taken from my team. I'm very proud that you did such a great job of describing, as you said, one of the most beautifyl scenes of all time.
Mistress Lady Flame chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
THat was realy good you really did bring that to life I could see Aeris's face and the temple everything. It was Really could you should try and do the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
That was beautifully written, it brang tears to my eyes just like in the game. Your style of writing is great, keep it up. .
KnightHonor chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
that was so sad. it was too real.
NoelleFord1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
That was such a sad part! It wasn't fair for her to die! You did such a good job on describing what happened! My friend and I watched that scene from the game, and we had tears in our eyes!
Lauval chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
The emotions I felt while reading this story are...wordless. It was sad and beautiful all at the same time, not to mention the other undescribable feelings that rippled through me. Every single detail was thoroughly captured. You really have the knack for writing. This was yet another great read. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful stories.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
A w w . . . Poor Cloud! Me likey!
Crystal Darkcast chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
great,it makes me swell up inside at just the mention. its a great description. only one problem, aerith doesn't bleed when she is stabbed, long explination about the myth of the masamune, sephiroth's sword. but i think it does actually sound a lot better with the dramatic blood.

once again, best recite of that scene i have ever read. :)
Lynn666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
You write really well. I like how you were so dicriptive on how everything was going on. It grabed my attition really quickly and made me feel like i could read this forever!
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wow, that was great. That is about what was going on in that scene. The only thing I found fault in was the fact that Aeris did smile at Cloud before the sword went through her and that was the reason she died smiling. Ah well, I still liked it. Right some more sad scene, humm? Bye!
Vickychan chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
wow... that was excellent...

*sniff* I remember that scene, I'd even read it would happen and it still brought me close to tears.

this fic records every detail, keep up the good work ~*~
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Very touching

Some symbolic structure in your writing

It really hooked me and left me wanting more

It made me think and I wish I could write this well