Reviews for Shackles and Chains
I'm kind of grossed out by the whole love triangle thing. Why can't you fangirls make your OC have only one man?
Sorry but the Targaryens would not named their children Marianna.
BeautifulLotus chapter 25 . 7/27
I want more
SamanthaJoanneHiddlesbum chapter 7 . 7/11
Alice in wonderland!
jasH63 chapter 24 . 7/4
please update this, its so so so good
nathaliedew98 chapter 25 . 3/20
I am a little confused as to why on earth Mari is sleeping with Jaime, Robb have died recently... And it's kind of strange. But I still love the story, it's just really great. And I'm sad that you haven't updated for REALLY A WHILE. Can't wait to see what will happen here :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I kept on thinking jaime would steal her away before she got married lol you are right though it makes sense that she should be distrustful of jaime. I feel bad for Robb because he is a rebound... I know she says that she loves both of the, but the way she described how jaime made her feel , that was love. Her "love" for Robb seems more like content and if they had an arranged marriage it would work but not the passion that she has with Jaime.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
Uh no. Robb hasn't told her about his situation about marrying that Frey girl. This isn't good. I feel really bad for her but maybe this will show her that she should start focusing on herself and love will come along as she faces her own journey. Love your story! I still want her with jaime. That always happens I root for the underdog or under lion w.e. Lol ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Finally everything makes sense. I had all of these plots in my mind lmao GOT has made my mind conniving -.-
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
Jaime is so confusing. He cares about her but earlier he said he needed her to trust him so he could continue his relationship with his sited? Then in the tent he said he "thinks" his brother did not do it well OBVIOUSLY because you did it! He has a lot of things hidden from her and when everything comes out he is so screwed.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2015
Why don't you ask cersei for her favor? He wants to be honest with her then he should open up to her. It seems to good to be true.. Like cersei is behind all of this and he is on,y doing it because she is telling him too. So they can break her heart.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Well.. I was not expecting that. I still do not get why she wants her to marry Jaime,, maybe she want behind that? Or she just wants to keep her close to her to mess with her and then kill her before she marries jaime or maybe get revenge on her when she is pregnant. That's all I can think of... LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Wait so jaime wants to gain her trust so he can still be with cersei? I don't get that. He's been with her for years. He doesn't need to marry her to continue his relationship. They have three kids together, seems like he has been doing a pretty good job of continuing his relationship without having to Marry her.

Oh and why would cersei want her to marry jaime... Something weird is going on there. I hate cersei -.-
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Omg now I want her with Robb he was so cute. Err.. This is your fault .. Now I am all confused lol but I love it! I think it will be best to decide who I am rooting for as the story progresses based on their actions. You captured all of the characters so well. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I want her and jaime together. However, I wonder if she knows about his ... Children. That should be an interesting reaction. I love how confident and wity she is. Thanks for posting! I hope you update soon!