Reviews for Humanity - Blessing or Curse?
Twilight-Survivor chapter 4 . 4/24
Awesome! I will admit I wished she had been more harsher. She has every reason in the world to be full of rage and bitterness and frankly I’m shocked there isn’t more. I’m everyone’s best friend and incredibly forgiving but everyone has a limit and when mine is crossed I’m a spiteful, hateful nasty bich, at least at first until I can process. Then it moves to apathy.
Razeus1 chapter 5 . 3/21
Hot Damn!
I luuuurve me some Dominant Jasper!
Whoo Hoo!
catjumped1 chapter 40 . 1/26
This story is wonderful! Do you intend to finish it?
O.k. Your killing me here! I read this whole story so in grossed that I never realized that the story wasn’t finished!I have tell you it was a great story,so different and if you get the chance do you think you could finish it? Please. Good luck! Check back later!
Freoborn1980 chapter 40 . 10/26/2017
Shame you never finish this it's a really good story hopefully R/L will allow you to finish it one day
TheoristEagle chapter 41 . 10/16/2017
One of the most innovative and interesting stories out there...
I wish you would complete it
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 41 . 10/12/2017
I freakin love this story. The idea and logic behind the whole cure thing is boss. Although I must admit I gagged when Leah imprinted on a human Edward, harsh, but I love everything else. Keep it coming this is mos def going in my faves.
Brandi Neri chapter 41 . 6/27/2017
when is this going to be updated
swayrabbit chapter 41 . 6/15/2017
Please continue
but the joke was on you chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
I am disappointed in you for not having finished this story which I just can't get enough of
SilverontheRose chapter 41 . 4/27/2017
This was a hilarious story, nicely put together! I hope that someday you have the time and inclination to finish it off, but I know how real life goes. Thanks for the entertainment!
bookaddict19 chapter 23 . 4/6/2017
Okay... I had an inkling that Leah might imprint on Edweird but I think the funniest part of it is the guy wolves seem more to be what the imprint wants and this looks more the reverse: Leah tells him what's what and he's all yes, dear. *snicker* very nice
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 41 . 3/8/2017
Update Please
celajwhitney chapter 34 . 2/15/2017
poor petey, he'll probably get his butt handed to him.
celajwhitney chapter 24 . 2/15/2017
if carlisle was trapped under the witches spell, why wasn't jasper?
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »