Reviews for Humanity - Blessing or Curse?
goldseadragon chapter 41 . 9/23
Crud, I didn't notice until the end how long ago this was updated. What a shame, amazing story!
latreasem1 chapter 5 . 8/27
Are you sure you didn't mean for this to be funny because it sure is funny as hell! hahahaha...oh yeah You did say the first six chapters were sit-com-ish LOL
li-spar1 chapter 41 . 8/16
Will you be finishing this story? It's been very good.
reptilegirl chapter 12 . 8/6
Awww loved the Bella charlie bit
reptilegirl chapter 5 . 8/6
Haha xD great story loving it
Twilight-Survivor chapter 4 . 4/24
Awesome! I will admit I wished she had been more harsher. She has every reason in the world to be full of rage and bitterness and frankly I’m shocked there isn’t more. I’m everyone’s best friend and incredibly forgiving but everyone has a limit and when mine is crossed I’m a spiteful, hateful nasty bich, at least at first until I can process. Then it moves to apathy.
Razeus1 chapter 5 . 3/21
Hot Damn!
I luuuurve me some Dominant Jasper!
Whoo Hoo!
catjumped1 chapter 40 . 1/26
This story is wonderful! Do you intend to finish it?
O.k. Your killing me here! I read this whole story so in grossed that I never realized that the story wasn’t finished!I have tell you it was a great story,so different and if you get the chance do you think you could finish it? Please. Good luck! Check back later!
Freoborn1980 chapter 40 . 10/26/2017
Shame you never finish this it's a really good story hopefully R/L will allow you to finish it one day
TheoristEagle chapter 41 . 10/16/2017
One of the most innovative and interesting stories out there...
I wish you would complete it
JasperYuSexyBeast chapter 41 . 10/12/2017
I freakin love this story. The idea and logic behind the whole cure thing is boss. Although I must admit I gagged when Leah imprinted on a human Edward, harsh, but I love everything else. Keep it coming this is mos def going in my faves.
Brandi Neri chapter 41 . 6/27/2017
when is this going to be updated
swayrabbit chapter 41 . 6/15/2017
Please continue
but the joke was on you chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
I am disappointed in you for not having finished this story which I just can't get enough of
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »