Reviews for Land of the Elves
Katalara chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
It saddens me that there is no more to this story! I have enjoyed it and the previous one a great deal.

HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
3 I wait anxiously for more 3
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
I love this and i would like to see it finished. *hinthint* :)
god of all chapter 17 . 5/24/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Kilana89 chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
I think that that two weeks has long since passed. I want to know why he's going to die in four years
piltad chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Wow really love this series you had going. It's to bad you didn't finish it up such a unique storyline. Only wish that more ppl would of read and reviewed it this is a story all fanfic readers of AU stories should read. Great job can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
Good story and series so far. I have to wonder what new magic Voldemort was working on? It seems now that Harry will not be reuniting with Godric and Cleatris until his death in a little over 4 years, but in the previous portion of the story the prophecy and wording of the spell work that was done made it seem like they would be joining him in his time?
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
Thanks for a great read on this. It really is a shame that you abandoned it, as there were a lot of interesting elements. Especially liked the potential of the last chapter. Regardless, thanks for leaving it posted, even incomplete, as it was an enjoyable read. Who knows, maybe someday?
Blueberry Babe chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
great story once again.. I hope that you will choose to pick this one up again and add some more to it or maybe send along an out line of what you intended to i know how it would have ended? thanks for a wonderful job. Oh.. did you ever release Blood of the fold?
Emerald-demoness chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Is Blaise a boy? If so it would be interesting to pair him with Hermione. I personaly like hhr, but I'm not against trying other couples, I don't like Draco and Hermione or Ron and Hermione though. Ah well, do whatever you want, its your story.
gaschalk chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
This is a good story. the characters are believable and the storyline and plots are good. The only this that is a problem is that this story has not been updated since 2003. So please continue it. I really hate when an author stops writing a good story without telling anyone.
panther73110 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I was just wondering if this story is going to be finshed because it is really good?
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
pretty good.
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 5 . 4/30/2008
pretty good.
Flensa chapter 17 . 12/7/2007
Loved it! so can't wait for the next chapter.