Reviews for The Third World
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
Really great story even if it was quite fast paced :)
Pharies chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
That was a lot of fun to read. I couldn't stop laughing about Cho in the first chapter because I'm working on a Blue Exorcist sorry with an OC and she has a red bird familiar. (It'll be my first for this fandom. Wish me luck! )

Anyways, this was fun and I'm going to look into that squeal when i get up tomorrow! Rin is such a great character :3

~Tori
MortemPlasmon chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
O Dear... what thats God...
alexc123 chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
This was good. There needs to be more angel fanfics
TheLittleBookThief chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
That. Was. AMAZING! I especially loved the ending :) can't wait to read more :D
xXSuryaXx chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Oh Woow!
This Story was/is amazing!
They two are really Sweet together (unfortunatelly there Aren't many Long and good Storys about rinxoc) and i really enjoyed to read every single cap about your Story.
I'm looking forward to read the sequel x3

Best Wishes!
DragonClanMaster chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
XD
kiya shawver chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Very nice I liked the first chapter I can tell I'll like the rest )
psychosocial.alex chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story it was great, and your sequel sounds like she's gonna die...i must find out!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
So gonna look for the sequel! This story is amazing! Well written and not too long! I like Grace, her attitude and character is rather cute./ Gets mauled by Grace.

Anyway, thanks for writing this story and sharing! Rin is just so adorable! XD
MYMYTHEGREAT chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Amazing story! That last part though GRACE OKUMURA! Oh my god I fangirled bopper that for awhile
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Wow that was pretty cool i really enjoyed it thanks for writing it i cant wait to read more of your stories
Yelyah chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
Well... This is like the third time that I try to post a review... But for some reason nothing happens! Anyway... I was really surprise about the whole thing that was Grace and her father... It's just... I can't wait till the next chapter *-*
Blahblahblah chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
This was just amazing. I loved every little part of it. And I guess that it doesn't feel nice writting with an injured finger. :D Anyways, I really, really like this, I'm talking about everything (from Graces personality to their bitter-sweet moments (even though I'm looking towards more of it :3) and just the way the story goes) and I just can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up with good work! _
DannieChan chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Omg continue continue continue! This is interesting how 'God' or should I say her father was Cho all along! And then how is he going to react to Rin and her kissing watch other! Omg so many things are going to happen in the next chaper I bet! Oh an what does celiam mean or whatever the world she comes froms name is? Btw please update really soon I really can't wait for the next chaper cause I know it's going to be super! Will you make a chaper after the next one about like how they move on from the fight that I'm predicting will end the next chapter? (If I'm wrong then I'm stupid XD) But anyway I'd like to know if they get out with a happy ending or not. And maybe a battle between God and Satan might be interesting huh? Idk I just trying to throw out ideas so you aren't uninspired by uncreativity that I sometimes get when I write my stories. Well anyway, CONTINUE!