Reviews for The Gift - Take II
Yakarin chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww, what a lovely sweet story, thank you for it... i loved the last episodes, but still it is so sad to think Wilson was going to die so young. The only thing i would have liked was to know what was Thirteen's gift and message!
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I thought I would just favourite it cuz ... Honestly...I don't know what to write. But... You manage to awaken feelings I didn't know I could feel. Nameless emotions that just make you want to dive into a story and hug the characters really really tight.
mgowriter chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow, this is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Lovely story!
The best thing is that Wilson is alive to celebrate his 60th birthday with House! Makes me smile! :)
Yours GabbyG77
Betz88 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You've done it again.
Just enough humor to offset the angst. Just enough "ducklings" to relieve the focus on just
H and W. Just enough real story there to suspend the belief of us "shippers" that Jimmy and Greg are really an item.
Your stories flow.
So it's really easy to flow with them.
Nice!
Boo's House chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Most excellent!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Darn, you made me cry. So happy, Wilson is 60 and he will be wearing a spaghetti tie for his dinner. :"))
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Great story of house and wilson as old men. They sre enjoying life as they should be.
Axe10gas chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Well done, a really enjoyable fic. More please!
anamq chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is a well written story. I must say there are things in it, actions by the characters, that I have a problem with. A really problem with. This a personal problem that has nothing to do with the author or the quality of the story. Having saying that, I do acknowledge the quality of the writing.
MissBates chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Lots of lovely little details in this: House forgetting about Chase in the car (because he's still self-centred, even if he has mellowed), House still disliking Mark, Foreman being held responsible for the hospital's plumbing problems (yeah, Yeah YEAH! - that needed to be set right!), and of course the ties. This is a comforting outlook on how life could be for those two in a few years.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
What a kind and lovely story!
purpleu chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Lovely, heartfelt and true to how they would do it. House and Wilson found a way to age gracefully in your story, yet retain the personalities we came to know so well. The mentions of prior friends and colleagues added a very nice touch. A completely enjoyable read that had me smiling from beginning to end.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is an absolutely wonderful alternative to the original story. You have the balance of emotions down exactly right for both House and Wilson, and the friendship is just right too. I love having Chase in on this-he's the one who would be there for House and see the changes-and delivering Thirteen's message. Of course House will honor his promise and keep the deal. The ties are hilarious, and House's message is perfect. Lovely story. This one's going on the Favorites pile. :)
HilsonFTW chapter 1 . 1/20/2014