Reviews for sharp sense
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 7/29
God help me but I can't help but favourite this. There's something so captivating and intense about it. It's left me with feels I can't pinpoint. Good job.
GummyDrive chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
GAAAAH! So freaking adorable! Especially Alphonse! Love the Edwin bits, too. Al's so innocent, even when he was watching Ed and Winry all over each other. Lol.
RinGopie07 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Your story was really nice and I enjoyed reading it. However, if this story was taken from Al's POV, how did he know some things (which were very detailed), if he didn't even see or notice those in the first place? XD

“he’d failed to keep tabs on the situation between Ed and Winry…”
“He didn’t notice the time Ed nonchalantly brushed Winry’s long, blonde wisps…”
‘He didn’t see the time Ed wrapped one arm around her waist…”
“He didn’t catch the quick kiss Ed stole (or rather, gave) from Winry on the night…”

I just got a little confused. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Whew! That was intense! I really liked how it was told from Al's POV. His perspective really brought out the depth of EdWin's relationship. I don't think it was too OOC. They're older now, after all, and I think their relationships would progress just as you wrote it :-)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was really a fun read. I enjoyed that Al got distracted from his studying Edward and Winry by his own experiences, because that makes sense.

You have some typos/editing problems in the story, 'rbs' I think is supposed to be 'rub', for one, but there were others.

Keep writing!
BuggyNess chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sweet! I love Al's innocence. When he was watching them, I didn't get a sense that it wasn't 'dirty,' it was curiosity that kept him there.
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...cassidy I can't with all's too much, too cute too EDWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN **
I love you and your writing skills . gimme mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooare!