Reviews for Broken Doll
The Losing Memory chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That person is posing as me. As you can tell if your a guest you can change your guest name (my friend as said that, dont take my word) and when your a guest you don't have a page nor a blue link to go to your page. So if you click on that posers name, it won't take you anywhere. If you click on someone eleses name (maybe mine or a person with a picture) then you will be sent to there profile and all that stuff. I am deleting that posers comments as I watch them. (ALSO WRITEN AS A REVIEW IN BROKEN SCARS)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
That was so creepy but so amazingly written! It was wonderful, I would love for you to write another story about cat!
tattoosandvodka chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
EEEEPPPPP ! I'm to happy ! Great Ending !
ahopkins19 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
What else are you writing? I would love to know.
Flammable pigeon chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I just loved Broken scars and there's a 110% chance that I wiil love this one as well _
Emily chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Okay, okay... *deep breath* ASSJDJFKNKLTRNJIKTNJ4HN35IOTNIKNRW3TINTYIOHNETOPRYJNTE YOUARE SO GOOD AT WRITING. I LOVE THIS SO SO SO MUCH. I don't have an account, so i'm sorry I an't follow you... but as soon as I make one, I'm going to follow! Urghhhh! I seriously love broken scars and broken doll so much... can't wait for future chapters! (btw, I wrote the fangirly-ish comment on broken scars :3 )