Reviews for Girl Next Door
Dawnlight-6 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I loved this. They're both so perfectly in character; fits the S season beautifully. Love the way you developed their relationship.
Theras chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow, what an awesome story!
Thank you, you made my day.

Best regards from Europe!
Alex Monopoly girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
You made me cry, that's all I will say...

Nah, seriously...this one-shot was AMAZING! I loved just how you wrote Michiru's thoughts and feelings and included Haruka's as well and it was all around amazing! Thank you for posting such an amazing one-shot.
idledmind chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was good. Nice and sweet.
JenJen Tacos chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The part I loved the most was:

"And that they're
And that they're together."

I don't know if it was a typo but it felt like Michiru was breathing a sigh of relief or just so fearful of losing Haruka if she let her guard down (or if the idea was too magnificent) and it made my heart ache. This was briliant, and I thank you for writing this. Let me go pick my heart up now.
Hunter007 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
It is good to get a deeper insight into Michiru's mind in regards to her relationship with Haruka. Good job. Keep the stories coming.
WindChaser0001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Beautiful from beginning to end. A very descriptive style of writing, which I loved. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Silvered Accents chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Beautiful. I adore the way you've delved into Michiru's head as well as how you've explored Haruka's by extension. The dynamics between them are just breathtaking and you did a wonderful job of illustrating that.