Reviews for A Different House
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/22
BTW: Draco is actually not OOC because the meeting was in different circumstances where in the original Draco didn't help Harry thru the wall thus establishing a connection.

In fact in the original Hagrid and the Weasels installed bad thoughts of Slytherin causing Harry to beg to be in where he was.

The hat actually gave Harry a choice which is suppose to be a rare occurring.
Sortinghat chapter 5 . 1/22
It is clear that either the fan fic author is some kind of plant/bot that's not really there or the author is high on something and needs to get a life before he or she kills themselves assuming it's not too late.
Sortinghat chapter 5 . 1/22
This is good as long as it doesn't turn into a soap opera this generation seems keen on. Yuck! I prefer actual story.
Sortinghat chapter 3 . 1/22
Most fics don't mention checking books out so I've always wondered if they have a check out system at Hogwarts though now libraries don't use card catalog and they offer other media besides books which a good chunk of video games in circulation of all ranges.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 1/22
It's amazing that communities are no longer updated. The newest stories are from 2012 or 2011.

I know people are still making stories but nobody seems to put them in lists or communities anymore compared to the early 00s.
Femalefan chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
In the books Harry was abused so that part of your summary is wrong. Also I'm not a fab of the formatting.
Kolista chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Update you haven't in over ten years
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Um, Canon Harry was abused by the Dursleys...so I'd consider changing your summary because it's very offensive.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
More please
katie chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Awesome!
lonranger chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Im sorry i hate being the bad guy but honestly thier are many things you need to work on, like discriptions, and dialoge. You also jump around alot, and leave rooms with out saying so, and seems as if the story stop when a certine charctor leaves the room. And last bad thing, i promiss, you names to much; as in when you've made it clear that only draco is in the room you use "draco" to much, when you can just say "he". Other than this, i can see it being a very good story.
Lizzybear54 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Please update soon! I'm excited to see what to see what happens next! :D

Lizzy
Myra chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
That is so sweet! I loved this chapter! Please continue the story, you're a really good writer!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I loved it and I hope that you update soon, maybe have Harry be Snape's son thats why he feels protective of him x
x-FireEmpress-x chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
This was so cute! Please continue it! Poor little Harry.