Reviews for Already Calling you Mine
nibbleriddles chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
This is really cute. I love it!
LadaHathaway chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
That was awesome! Thank you x
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Super cute.
sampam69 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
That was just too cute, thank you for sharing
cullensrule chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Poor Jake not knowing what to do. Those two not caring. I probably wouldn't either. Thanks. I enjoyed this.
Freoborn1980 chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Great story!
Fancyunicorn chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
T_T the end? THE END?! your endings SUCK with a capital EVERYTHING S-U-C-K
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
I did enjoy it but I would love some more. I'm sure there's a lot of potential for a few more chapters maybe a lot more. Thanks for writing. I found this through TwiFic Central.
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Lolz... this is what we call a 'guilty pleasure' fic, lol. Was happy to find a new Paul/Bella... not enough out there.
Nesa chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I really enjoyed it though & wish that there was more! Thanks for writing & sharing :)
Nesa chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Aw dang. That was steamy but I was wishing for something more like boiling HOT water. ;)
Enjoyed the story but one thing is the beginning where you were describing her moves. I found that it was a little too much of she did this, & then she did that. & then she did this and that. I'm sure that it played out perfectly in your head but it was hard work to imagine what you were trying to describe. Maybe if you just did a few really descriptive sentences of her movements instead of a long paragraph of short sentences saying, "this. Then this. Then after that she _. And did this."
Like we don't have to know all of the exact movements she made but maybe just a few key ones & then use similes/metaphors so that we get the mood & setting that you're trying to express.
Summers Rain 26 chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
That was short and sweet I enjoyed reading every chapter.