Reviews for C'tarl Tales
ginta wolf demon chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
please hurry and finish this story i love the idea of jim being a C'tarl C'tarl ok
Fan of Aisha C'lan C'lan of the C'tarl C'tarl chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
I loved this, keep updating it. Its very entertaining.
Sleepy Bob chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
that was good
is ther any chance of you finishing it?
foxboy193 chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
vary good i like a lot
chould you e-mail me the lemon chapter plz

[still a vary good fic]
Spencer chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
AAw...so..sweet...But one thing...UPDATE NOW!
Spencer chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
It was great! But will you make a fic where Tao magic causes Aisha to Become Pregnant? I'd luv it. E-mail me if yes or no.
Spencer chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
It was so cute, but if you could maybe but in more Chapters...
Yue master of darkfall chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
This story was strange, mysterious, and frightening, but it was so cool. It could work for a different reality from our plain of existance. 1205 is hot!
John chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
Is...interesting...yes...Needs to be longer. Where does it go from here? I wanna know!
PAUL Varela chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
hey add more chapters.
Genji Kawasaki chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
*stares blankly with smirk on face* words cannot describe...HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! bring forth more!
ddt my initials addict chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
AWESOME FIC! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! ONLY WAY IT CAN BE BETTER!
Seer Peanut Gallery chapter 2 . 1/17/2003
(Seer) I like the story overall, but I'm still trying to comprehend the Exact nature of the relationship between the two. I suppose it dosen't matter because it boils down to the same thing; Family.

PeanutGallery1(Z) I think it's sweet. maybe a little strange, but that's NEVER a bad thing! You already know about the editing probelms in ch2, so there's no need to mention those...[shruggs] I look foreward to more!

PG2(S) The second chapter was funny! The first chapter was just strange and as Seer already said, the relationship between the two is going to confuse a LOT of people. Keep up the good work!

PG3(W) [Glares at the other three.] The story has potential, having read the other 21 reviews, there is nothing else I need to say.

(Seer) Well, there is all of my opinions on this story. As Most of me said, it is a good story. I just hope you further define the relationship between them. There is Love between them, how that love will surface is the job of the Fanfic Author in Question, not their reviewers. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more.
Sugar Bliss chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
*eye twitches* ...o_O..what the hell?...*eye still twitching*...I like your story, but its kinda confusing at the moment... _ ..
spacepiratekitsune chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
0.o Ok ty I am offically freaked for the day after reading just the first chap. Ummmmm I'll think of reading the rest later.

**Stands up with dazed look walks away muttering something and shaking head.***