Reviews for The Untold Tale of Jareth and Loki
OfTheOcean chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
At the end, I was giggling so much my head nearly exploded. Or it felt like that at least. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was really cute!
callmebobbie chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
That. Was. Hilarious.
Thank you. Thank you so much, you just made my day. :D
DreamFlight chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This was hilarious. I've made the comparison between Jareth and Loki in my head before, but I never really thought about them together in the same story.

I kinda loved it.
Person chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Awwww, super cute! Loved it! Great writing, love your style! Couldn't not leave a review!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Best fan fic ever. This is just so awesome.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I can't see Jane with Loki, but that didn't stop me from lol'ing as I read this. Sarah and Jane two would be good friends - two normal(ish) girls with extraordinary boyfriends, who can appreciate the little things in life and understand the general weirdness their loved-ones bring to that life. Write more?
Analise chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
that cracked me up. Well done, they are evenly matched sulking children. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Best fic Evvverrrr!
Ellen Weaver chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This was adorable.
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I just love this. I just love the whole idea, and I love how you wrote it.
Figured I'd review and tell you, but this one here pulled me into the Labyrinth fandom. And I've just finished digging out every worthy fic in these archives so...I thought I should tell you. ;)
Happy writing!
Di chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is HI-larious! I would love more one-shots involving our Diva of a Goblin King and God of mischief. ;D WIll we ever find out who started what? lol Great fix!
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh, dear. XD Those two would know each other. And get into trouble with each other. It's funny, even aside from being able to bond over their sexy, powerful, otherworldly boyfriends, I think Jane and Sarah would get along swimmingly. Loki and Jareth just might, too, if it wasn't so inevitable that their egos would get in the way. Anyway, love it.