Reviews for Shattered Storm
DearHilarity chapter 1 . 3/18
Wonderful! You have such a great talent for words! Thank you for writing this piece, it was indeed a great read - the depth of longing, the fragmentation beneath the beauty... I'm quite picky when it comes to fanfiction, but this is definitely one of my favorites.
animesia chapter 1 . 3/8
there should be a sequel.. pretty please!
moonlightaurasky chapter 1 . 3/4
This is a lovely story and so very well written. I confess to checking the length of story every time before reading it. But its not the length but quality that I should be content with. I have recently started shipping these two and its really difficult to find stories centered around these two. Please write a sequel for these two. I would love to see these two end up together. The movie ending gives these two a positive beginning. Would love to read what happens next... Thank you for the fanfic..

melodies of hope chapter 1 . 2/28
I love all things Thranduil x Tauriel. I am new to this ship but I like it so much. This story is very well written and I have enjoyed reading it very much. 3
ADeclanFan chapter 1 . 1/30
This is fantastic. With the third movie out, will you please write a sequel? I have the same take on Thranduil and his feelings for Tauriel. So much angst.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/27
This is brilliant! It would be amazing if you wrote a longer Tauriel/Thranduil fic! :D
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 1/21
This one-shot was magical! I really loved it! Great writer and great story! You should write more like this "unrequited story" about Thranduil and Tauriel. Love it!
mary chapter 1 . 1/16
wow, great fanfiction, i love this :)
cbrendible chapter 1 . 1/17
Is there a sequel? I'd be very interested in reading it.
Sarig chapter 1 . 1/15
now BOFA is out .. can u consider writing a second part of this fanc , this story is just too good to be left alone !
Ela chapter 1 . 1/7
Great story, accurate portrayal of the characters.
Tori chapter 1 . 1/4
More? Please? You would be perfect to write about the latest film, and Thranduil's thoughts towards the events!
I really liked your story, you are a good story teller and can write personalties very well. You should do prompts
Strefe chapter 1 . 1/1
Liked it! Nicely done. Fits very well with the characters. I feel your portrayal of Thranduil is accurate. I also love this pairing, thank you for writing for it!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »