Reviews for Shattered Storm
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/14
Hi, just wanted to say I really like this fic. I love Thranduil's perspective (and am a big fan of Thranduil pining behind his cold exterior), and your writing style.
I've read this story a few times already... It never gets old. And each time I enjoy it greatly, although it leaves me with a bitter taste of dissatisfaction and depression in the end. How I wish they would overcome themselves that night of mereth nuin giliath and reveal their hearts to each other! But you - correctly - decided not to allow them the luxury of comfort... Because Thranduil is a really dark and complex and vastly misunderstood character, isn't he? But you portrayed him masterfully. Whatever words I may offer won't do justice to the magnificence of your writing...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
ThreeHundredStarsAbove chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Wonderful! You have such a great talent for words! Thank you for writing this piece, it was indeed a great read - the depth of longing, the fragmentation beneath the beauty... I'm quite picky when it comes to fanfiction, but this is definitely one of my favorites.
animesia chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
there should be a sequel.. pretty please!
moonlightaurasky chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This is a lovely story and so very well written. I confess to checking the length of story every time before reading it. But its not the length but quality that I should be content with. I have recently started shipping these two and its really difficult to find stories centered around these two. Please write a sequel for these two. I would love to see these two end up together. The movie ending gives these two a positive beginning. Would love to read what happens next... Thank you for the fanfic..

melodies of hope chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I love all things Thranduil x Tauriel. I am new to this ship but I like it so much. This story is very well written and I have enjoyed reading it very much. 3
ADeclanFan chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
This is fantastic. With the third movie out, will you please write a sequel? I have the same take on Thranduil and his feelings for Tauriel. So much angst.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This is brilliant! It would be amazing if you wrote a longer Tauriel/Thranduil fic! :D
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This one-shot was magical! I really loved it! Great writer and great story! You should write more like this "unrequited story" about Thranduil and Tauriel. Love it!
mary chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
wow, great fanfiction, i love this :)
cbrendible chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Is there a sequel? I'd be very interested in reading it.
Sarig chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
now BOFA is out .. can u consider writing a second part of this fanc , this story is just too good to be left alone !
Ela chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Great story, accurate portrayal of the characters.
Tori chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
More? Please? You would be perfect to write about the latest film, and Thranduil's thoughts towards the events!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »