Reviews for Alphabetize
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 11/4
Drabbles are my favorite form of fiction. And people like you justify why is that so.. Amazingly written and ABSOLUTELY loved by me!
Hopefully you'll do more Drabbles... :)
Ratty chapter 1 . 10/30
I laughed out loud at the monkeys at the zoo. That was great!
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 1 . 8/30
Oh sweet shit I lost it at the zoo. Loved this
roxyfire57 chapter 1 . 4/18
Awww, that was adorable! I loved D the most. (can I borrow that idea for a fanfic? Pleasee?)

That was great. Totally did not waste 5 minutes.
impoeia chapter 1 . 3/10
Sweet, funny and bittersweet; my favorite combination. I really enjoyed this collection. It was so diverse and I loved all the little things you came up with - some of which took me totally by surprise, like "Y is for Yajirobe." It is *very* difficult to pick out a favorite, because these were all fantastic, but I really enjoyed "S is for safe," just for its sweetness factor. "Z," however, wins the prize for funniest one.
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I really love the idea about alphabetizing. I think I might do something similar for a different pairing. :)
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I want, nay! NEED someone to draw Z
Ben2Long chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I think that B and X were my favorites! Bravo!
Aquestra chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
That was awesome!
Nora57 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I liked it! So much! :D thanks for the story!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh, this looks like a fun little meme thing. I've always been intimdated by them because it can be super hard to give those one liner emotional impacts but you did amazing at it. I loved all of it with the fluffy and the angsty and Vegeta and Bulma are he best. *rolls around on the floor with these feels*
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
great story.
Reesechan chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Cute stories.
ThePleasurableMushu chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Really cool short, love the way you interpret Vegita's character *thumbs up*