Reviews for Founders' Legacy
avatar junkman chapter 1 . 9/4
it's good for people who like political taking over countries when written but otherwise it's kind of odd. the guy below me said it best
SilverDragon1218 chapter 9 . 7/7
I can’t decide if I like this story or not. Don’t get me wrong, it was well written, it’s just some ideas were a little uncomfortable to read.

Oh and...
Eh?! Sorry but that character you just introduced was really random...

So this is a well written story however I don’t particularly like Naruto’s pairing. It just seems... I don’t know... wrong? But anyway, interesting concept and that Haku thing was interesting. Naruto’s personality is cool and different however I’m not that comfortable with the idea of why he was ‘tense’ earlier.
MacMan3679 chapter 1 . 6/15
It would've been better if Hashirama had appeared as well.
SinfulPride chapter 1 . 5/14
The idea is intriguing, but the Ningen no Umarekawari seems a bit like a cop out. If perhaps, Madara was able to train Naruto through the genjutsu cast when Naruto fed it chakra, that could be understandable. It would be like an impression of Madara's consciousness within the scroll (like a shadow clone) that would never completely dispel since it was fed chakra by Naruto and preserved by the seals in the scroll. But I like the idea of Madara and Hashirama leaving behind a work space that helps Naruto.
John Waters Favorite Gimp chapter 9 . 4/25
Good story so far.
TheRealCacto chapter 9 . 1/20
I FUCKING LOVE IT! WANT MORE!
Fenrir3224 chapter 9 . 1/19
Will u continue this? Really good
EndingF4te chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
When's the next chapter?
EndingF4te chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
THIS. IS. AWESOME!
DasFalle chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
instead of adding a fight scene you can come back to it during the report to the hokage. although the lack of explanation regarding. zubuza death is rather annoying
Verdauga chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
This story is awesome, and I'll gladly wait for more chapters to read.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This is absolutely lovely
Black Doberman chapter 9 . 7/22/2017
hope to see this continued.
MythAvenger chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
I would rather have you continue with the story as it's one of the best in the fanfictiin and it's been much time that you have updated this one
MyLilNeko chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
This is a good read. Though I am curious as to why Madara left an imprint while Hashirama didn't. Was there a specific reason for that? Anyway, thanks for doing such a good job.