Reviews for Sooner or Later
Purple Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
It is so nice to see the Doctor and Rose talking to each other about how they feel about things. Being connected mentally makes it difficult to hide their feelings but it is good to verbalize them too. Rose really is holding up well considering how much she is going through with all the changes to her body and mind. She is perfect for the Doctor. The mental conversation between Jack, Susan, and the Doctor was too funny. Come one Doctor old that nappy over Jack as you change him and you won't get wet! I love a happy ending and this was one of the happiest ones I have read.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with all of us. It was fantastic!
GitaMerah chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
I love that ending! It's such an adorable scene. I wish there was more.
Claud chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Fabulous story so far. However a few spelling mistakes. For example it's minute (a measurement of time) not minuet (another word for small). But other than that awesome :). Keep it up.
Emerald Alitrex chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Aww why are they so cute? Can't wait to read more
LadySnape88 chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
Awe :)
Purple Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
The Doctor would truly be lost without Rose and the TARDIS. Now he can be with Rose for much longer. A true gift of the TARDIS. She really does know what's best. I like the way you have the Doctor trying not to burst with joy while explaining to Rose how she has changed and what it all means. What a gift the Doctor was able to share with Rose. The visions of who their first child would have been along with the fact that they are now compatible and can try for another child. This time the Doctor is in a very different place emotionally and much more in tune with Rose. Too funny that the Doctor wants to spend the night in the TARDIS. He really does miss the old girl :)
LadyThetaSigma chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
FINALLY they get their act together! *smiles*
Purple Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Wow, what a twist. No wonder the Doctor was able to join with Rose's mind so easily. The TARDIS was making sure the Doctor had to stop running and finally face the feelings he has for Rose. I was worried when Rose wasn't feeling well that she went to the TARDIS instead of the Doctor for answers, but see that was all part of the plan. Rose continues to surprise the Doctor. That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see how Rose reacts to the news!
LadySnape88 chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Yay!
unshakespearean chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
OMG is she gonna become a Time Lady?
Purple Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
That was quite a chapter. You did a wonderful job keeping the emotions between the Doctor and Rose real while at the same time showing their pain and joy. Neither of them is perfect, but their love for each other has enabled them to overcome their past hurts. Rose continually surpasses the Doctor's expectations. You think he would stop underestimating her. I really liked how tentative they were in the beginning and then how completely open they became. No room for misunderstandings when you are in each other's minds. I loved how Rose was able to annunciate the Doctor's real name. It is obvious how much that meant to him. There is no going back from this moment. What a beautiful chapter!
HollzHatter chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
I freakin love this story. I love the way rose and the doctor are written, I wish this happened in the series! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LadyThetaSigma chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Me likies very much!
Zeolon chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
As good as ever and in this chapter were so muche emotions! You really show them the reader. :)
Purple Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Wow, this was the most intense chapter so far. Rose shows such courage and compassion in the way she tries to get the Doctor to open up to her. She loves him so much and misses their friendship. She did a tremendous job making the Doctor feel loved and accepted so that he may decide to open up to her. This is a conversation they absolutely had to have. I can't imagine a more frightening thing that the Doctor torturing a helpless being for revenge. He was pushed beyond his ability to cope with his rage and fear. The Doctor has closed himself off for centuries from getting too close to any being. With his people gone forever, he probably felt his chance at intimacy was gone with them. Rose is amazing in this chapter. The author is amazing for her emotionally charged dialog. It rang true between both characters and I could see this scene in my head happening just as you wrote it. I look forward to seeing how they progress from here.