Reviews for Aloftsoar
Ducky chapter 2 . 6/4
You have a very beautiful way of writing that is very reminiscent of the classics. Keep writing!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 5/27
Sooo, I tried to post earlier, FFn crapped out, and then I tried again, but got a message I already did. Except it's not showing. Anyway...
This fic is so beautiful that the category should be Beautiful instead of Romance. Thank you for sharing it. Your words blow me away!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 6 . 4/29
That was a truly stunning use of words strung together beautifully.
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 4/29
Hey! I really l really like that, too...Goodbye until hello *sigh!*
Lovely but short story allowin' the reader to literally wallow in brightly painted words! If you don't know Postapocalypticdepository yet, I suspect you too might be soul sistahs...she gets a kick out of wooin' us with words, too LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 4/29
Trapped by her promise but it turned out to be the best promise she ever made *fist bump!*
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 4/29
Oh, wow! Was her camera on the whole time when she thought it was turned off? One phone ringin' in a silent room, no matter how large, will nail her to the spot LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 4/29
Aaah, but will she be brave enough to actually go...or, better yet, meet him face-to-face?
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 4/29
Seems we have two lonely souls findin' common ground in the dancin' of words!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 4/29
What? I got curious while I was waitin' for the next update of womb room LOL!
dixiechickie chapter 6 . 2/5
Wow! This was...intense. Me likee. Yes, I'm so vocal.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
This was lovely. So different. Thank you.
jansails chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I think this is one of the loveliest "falling in love" stories.
And it really doesn't matter Edward is famous in the telling.
I think if they had met, say on facebook thru mutual friends, it still would have happened.
They just needed to meet to make the connection bloom.
jansails/jan2
fuz chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Sweet!
Thanks
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
It a way it's kind of whimsical or whimsy this story brought to mind the ff Words with Friends by georgygirl in her story, what were the odds that she would guess the wwf game name of Edward Cullen and grow from there.

I like this because I really like the word play you used with her to get his attention. It was so different he couldn't not want to know more about the mysterious girl with the whimsical words...
quoideneufj chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Loved this. Absolutely. Didn't want it to end.