Reviews for Aloftsoar
sosueme chapter 6 . 6/9
So very sweet, hopeful, rushed yet idlesome. For me this story was so much more about the language, the characters and their intrigue than a plot filled with ions of action. Completely engrossed.
sosueme chapter 1 . 6/9
Drawn in so quickly...your words are so unexpected.
DanceLuvPeace chapter 6 . 6/2
I've been searching for a story with deeply poetic words. Something to make you feel beauty in everything and be able to experience the falling in love journey these words would capture for two souls.
Your story did that in six short, but beautifully written chapters. I loved it. I was transported into a romantic literary world.
Thank you.
AnakinSmom chapter 6 . 1/29
Beautiful. Simply you for sharing it with all of us.
Knit Bug chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
This was a great read. Thank you for the beautiful prose.

Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Thank you.
moonwinks chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Wonderful story. Edward has ADHD? Reading your story and Edward's rapid, erratic and impulsive thinking, you described his symptoms spot on! A few times I got confused because he was thinking so rapidly and answering his own questions. Thanks for a delightful story of two people falling fast for each other as their orbits crossed and collided.
Ducky chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
You have a very beautiful way of writing that is very reminiscent of the classics. Keep writing!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Sooo, I tried to post earlier, FFn crapped out, and then I tried again, but got a message I already did. Except it's not showing. Anyway...
This fic is so beautiful that the category should be Beautiful instead of Romance. Thank you for sharing it. Your words blow me away!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
That was a truly stunning use of words strung together beautifully.
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Hey! I really l really like that, too...Goodbye until hello *sigh!*
Lovely but short story allowin' the reader to literally wallow in brightly painted words! If you don't know Postapocalypticdepository yet, I suspect you too might be soul sistahs...she gets a kick out of wooin' us with words, too LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Trapped by her promise but it turned out to be the best promise she ever made *fist bump!*
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Oh, wow! Was her camera on the whole time when she thought it was turned off? One phone ringin' in a silent room, no matter how large, will nail her to the spot LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Aaah, but will she be brave enough to actually go...or, better yet, meet him face-to-face?
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Seems we have two lonely souls findin' common ground in the dancin' of words!