Reviews for Aloftsoar
dixiechickie chapter 6 . 2/5
Wow! This was...intense. Me likee. Yes, I'm so vocal.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
This was lovely. So different. Thank you.
jansails chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I think this is one of the loveliest "falling in love" stories.
And it really doesn't matter Edward is famous in the telling.
I think if they had met, say on facebook thru mutual friends, it still would have happened.
They just needed to meet to make the connection bloom.
jansails/jan2
fuz chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Sweet!
Thanks
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
It a way it's kind of whimsical or whimsy this story brought to mind the ff Words with Friends by georgygirl in her story, what were the odds that she would guess the wwf game name of Edward Cullen and grow from there.

I like this because I really like the word play you used with her to get his attention. It was so different he couldn't not want to know more about the mysterious girl with the whimsical words...
quoideneufj chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Loved this. Absolutely. Didn't want it to end.
Ninkita chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
This is such a pretty story, I wish I'd read it earlier :) it's like a flowing poem and it made me smile. Thank you for these words, you speak in pictures, you do.
Remee chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Cute but I want more.
Just Sus chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
This was such a sweet, tender story. I loved these two!

xoxoSus
dorothybert chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Schweet and clever. Thanks
Nicolle Cullen Masen chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
you should write more...it could be much more interesting...anyway love the story
sagsdown chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
What a lovely story. It was a joy to read something so exquisitely :-)
Arumlilly chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Just read this for the second time, months later, and love it even more... Such a sweet story, hot chocolate, cream and cinnamon - every sentence a dream, one of those dreams that should be long gone at my 37. No surprise I wish for more, but there is none... What about The Coral Garden?
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful words. What an engaging story! Thank you!
namemeamy chapter 6 . 3/17/2014