Reviews for The Stanley Prologue
StanMan chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
This is a story of a man named Stanley...'s world.

In Stanley's world, minutes were 100 seconds long instead of the usual 60. This meant days were also 50% longer. Nobody knew why this was, as Stanley's world was supposed to take place in our world.

Luckily, there was plenty entertainment in all the extra free time you had, as it only took an hour to make full videos and an hour to make a whole demo in this world as well, despite all logic.

This was also inaccurate, but the author probably didn't know that as he lived under a rock this whole life.

Hey!
That is not an appropriate response to narration!
Put that finger down right now!

Hey,

HEY!
Not to the delete comment button! YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW YOU-
Amiyafn chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Hnggggg this is so cute XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
deathlyHealer chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Haha! That was brilliant! I loved it! Well done, indeed.
Kiriahtan chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Funny idea indeed xDDDDDD I like how inconsistent could be the Narrator.
Indigo Code chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love how he has to go through the five stages of grief to even make it through one day without anything to do. XD
FractalTetris chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
Panthalassa Blue chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I'm impressed. It took The Narrator only an hour to make the Demo, and two in order to fully respond to Raphael. Just goes to show how incredible The Narrator is. His depiction in this story reminds me of his behavior during the "Door Clicking" achievement. He gets REALLY into it.

All that being said...88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888.