Reviews for Accelerando
switmikan74 chapter 3 . 6/11
Love it so much. ️ Hope you write the side of hitsukarin. It will be so hot and awesome.
ilovebks chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Amazing story. Superb character development. Hats off!
the all seeing chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
I have never read an ichiruki fanfiction that captures their characters so beatifully and honesty. It was fantastic. It was purely them in a new setting. I loved it
theinvisiblekath chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
this is so beautifully written i love every single words of it...
candybaron21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
This is good :)
great gospel chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Gotta love the tension in their relationship and the hurdles they out their selves through haha. I also enjoyed Rukia's relationship with the other mechanics and how they fawn over her.
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This is great, a really creative premise. I love the idea of Rukia as a mechanic and how she plans on making Ichigo her pet project! I can't wait to see how this goes. Also, small note, Kaien's wife is name Miyako.
Seiya chapter 3 . 3/5/2015
That was a fantastic read! I like how you didn't just do a PWP and opted to put in a little bit of plot. The plot was interesting and the smut was delicious. There were a few lines where I think you either forgot to include a word in or forgot to erase the word out. It bothered me a bit, but otherwise the story's good. :) thank you for this!
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Senpaiiiiii!

Oh my god. I saw this on my inbox when you poste this but I didn't read it? I know, stupid me.

OH MY GOD
This is an amazing AU!
As always, the feelings are conveyed swiftly throughout the story and no OOC! Een in such. A diverse au! I loved it!

And hell yes, a lemon. AYYY

I actually ind it very cute and unique the part when byakuya and hisana met! I could almost hear the voices! As always I saw the whole thing like a film in my head, just so wonderful!

Ichigo's and Rukia's meeting was priceless tbh

Aw, as always I felt a little heartbroken on how she had to let Kaien go, but, I am so glad they are still friends. The reception soude wonderful!

Oh yes, Ichigo. She's dangerous alright. Heh.

I can't wait to read the rest! But I'm utterly studying for a bio test and need to go revise for an essay tommorrow... Wish me luck, senpai!

I loved this as always, each second of it!
And of course there must be Hitsukarin in this because they are the cherry on the delicious icing on the shipping cake!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Okey this is an awsome fic, but i persanaly think Toshiro og karin would have bean better for the caracters in this story or switching Rukias and Ichigos roles and have Rukia as the driver and Ichigo the macanic i just cant see Rukya as one!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
yessss I want little racer babies
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Okay first of all... THIS FIC IS HOT! I love love love an ichiruki fic that has a hitsukarin moment(and an intense one at that). Make more of this kind pleease! There's not enough ichiruki fic that has hitsukarin too. Oh to hell w/ it, just MAKE A SEQUEL! I'm looking forward for another fic!
AnuHit chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I am so happy right now. I haven't read IchiRuki in 4 years and this was perfect. And you had smoking hot HitsuKarin, too, and that just makes me want to cry. This was perfection.
finchyyy chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
This was so great! I think you should do a connected series of hitsukarins story based off the segment of them we got in this three-shot with how they met and him getting hurt and then up until that nights events!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Liked it a lot. I feel u could've skiped less a bit of their relationship development but it was alrigth. Congrats
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »