Reviews for You Can Cry
Kk chapter 1 . 7/10
That was so God dam good. You should make more
I love it
Christine chapter 1 . 5/15
I'm not sure if this is my first review for this story but GODDAMN it's good! Like whoa. Okay, that's all.
Dani for Jesus chapter 1 . 4/25
I loved reading you can cry now I'm going to read the sequel to this story titled you can live
Omg this was so good, a few tears slipped out when i was reading this, you are awesome 10/10
MFF0405 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
*Gets up from chair*
I have no words *raises hands while running to get a box of tissues*

That was #AMAZING!
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Brilliant! I love it. I am probably going to come back and read this after a while. I read that you mean for it to be a mentor fic, but I think a slash would be good too, if you ever feel like it.
ravencarr chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Hey!
I've just finished reading your latest chapter Propriety and quickly switched to this as suggested by one of your sweet reviewer :)
This's beautifully crafted! Surreal interactions btw Harry and Snape!
Though I could not stop to think that "oh man, Draco's going to get seriously pissed with the muggles", "When will Snape actually tell Harry that he's the guardian" anddd then I've to stop myself and scrolled up and read the title (again)... damn it.. I've just mixed Propriety's storyline into You Can Cry! Hiyahhhhh..
gothangelp3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Wow, this was so intense and wonderful! It's definitely one of the best stories I have ever read!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
So very sad, but now Sevvie can lend a hand!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Really insightful! Looking forward to the follow up.
Oliver6475 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
This is brilliant. I love it.
Can't wait to read the sequel.
Oliver6475
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Hmm, did Severus Snape remove some kind of blocks from his memories of Lily, to become so... thoughtful?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Ermagersh ASDFGHJKL my feeelzez
Mentathial chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
awww and wow...this is amazing!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »