Reviews for You Can Cry
nice job!
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 3/3
I liked Reading You can Cry Now I'll Read You Can Live
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/18
I liked it, even though snape was a bit oc!
martinannamartinanna chapter 1 . 1/2
Please write another few chapters to it but the next chapter should continue from where you stopped
It was excellent please add on to this
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love it! It definitely deserves a follow up! Thank you for writing this one-shot!
PoO.pOp.p.OPo chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooOoOoOoOOOOkooOooOoOo
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Excellent story! I liked that it took place after the events and revelations of DH.
Bottlecaps chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I loved reading this. I could really feel the depth of the emotions Harry felt - his private struggles as he faces his problems along - the fear that came with realizing that not just anyone, but SNAPE, of all people, has chosen to acknowledge him and listen, and the tears as he finally releases some of the pain he's kept hidden. Thank you for writing this. I truly enjoyed it.
astrid chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
this was so good, but also heartbreaking. i had to stop reading a few times to just... calm down. this was so real and... yeah... great. thank you for writing this, you're truly a spectacular author.
wiccanjs1984 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
awesome
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
A bit short on plot, but it was a great story. :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
this was really good! :) i really enjoyed this read. :)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
:'(
torturelover chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
i love snape harry mentor fics like this especialt the ones that deal with self harm as that is something i am dealing with right now and i love how you wrote it and did not make it over obvius that harry was harming himself at first i like it i am going to go read the seqal now bye
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was a lovely interaction between the two of them. It was set up in a well constructed way, with new openings for a relationship to develop- nicely done!