Reviews for You Can Cry
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 1 . 9/3
Brilliant! I love it. I am probably going to come back and read this after a while. I read that you mean for it to be a mentor fic, but I think a slash would be good too, if you ever feel like it.
ravencarr chapter 1 . 8/14
I've just finished reading your latest chapter Propriety and quickly switched to this as suggested by one of your sweet reviewer :)
This's beautifully crafted! Surreal interactions btw Harry and Snape!
Though I could not stop to think that "oh man, Draco's going to get seriously pissed with the muggles", "When will Snape actually tell Harry that he's the guardian" anddd then I've to stop myself and scrolled up and read the title (again)... damn it.. I've just mixed Propriety's storyline into You Can Cry! Hiyahhhhh..
gothangelp3 chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow, this was so intense and wonderful! It's definitely one of the best stories I have ever read!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 3/19
So very sad, but now Sevvie can lend a hand!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17
Really insightful! Looking forward to the follow up.
Oliver6475 chapter 1 . 1/27
This is brilliant. I love it.
Can't wait to read the sequel.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/14
Hmm, did Severus Snape remove some kind of blocks from his memories of Lily, to become so... thoughtful?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Ermagersh ASDFGHJKL my feeelzez
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
awww and wow...this is amazing!
vally9437 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Loved it.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This triggered me! Oh wait...I, not a whiney tumblrist with more complaints than productive things to add to society. Granted, I am a bored fan and have nothing better to do than leave sarcastic posts relating to stupid things out in a fanfiction, such as the need to warn about triggers.
Loki Holmes chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
So good. Poor Harry. Ya Snape! So glade you posted the sequel. Can't wait to read/
elianam chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Hi, I have to say that this is goood story. I'am looking for reading the sequel. But tomorrow, have to go to work. ;-)
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I like how you ackwknoledge that 18yrs old is still a teenager they are just kids. Also if they live so long there maturity isnt that high at that age if he is going to live to be 100
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »