Reviews for You Can Cry
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 5/23
I like how you ackwknoledge that 18yrs old is still a teenager they are just kids. Also if they live so long there maturity isnt that high at that age if he is going to live to be 100
Epiphany chapter 1 . 5/19
Ah! I love it. This is so emotional and accurate and beautiful. Amazing job.
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 4/21
I've been ran over by the 3
Ireland Ranger chapter 1 . 4/20
Well done.
nice job!
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 3/3
I liked Reading You can Cry Now I'll Read You Can Live
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/18
I liked it, even though snape was a bit oc!
martinannamartinanna chapter 1 . 1/2
Please write another few chapters to it but the next chapter should continue from where you stopped
It was excellent please add on to this
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love it! It definitely deserves a follow up! Thank you for writing this one-shot!
PoO.pOp.p.OPo chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooOoOoOoOOOOkooOooOoOo
mysinger chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Excellent story! I liked that it took place after the events and revelations of DH.
Bottlecaps chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I loved reading this. I could really feel the depth of the emotions Harry felt - his private struggles as he faces his problems along - the fear that came with realizing that not just anyone, but SNAPE, of all people, has chosen to acknowledge him and listen, and the tears as he finally releases some of the pain he's kept hidden. Thank you for writing this. I truly enjoyed it.
astrid chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
this was so good, but also heartbreaking. i had to stop reading a few times to just... calm down. this was so real and... yeah... great. thank you for writing this, you're truly a spectacular author.
wiccanjs1984 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
awesome
RambleSchapalon chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
A bit short on plot, but it was a great story. :)