Reviews for Finding Strength Within
MarbleRabbit chapter 8 . 9/21
I was reading every chapter slowly so I wouldn't get to the end quickly... Alas, it could only last for so long. I have reached the end of chapter 8... TmT This is such a good story, I swear, I didn't sleep until 5am last night because I wanted to keep on reading! I mean, sleep eventually won me over and I totally woke up super late in the day, but it was all totally worth it! I love Rosa and Tohru~ both are unique characters! :D Keep up the good work! You're an amazing writer!
hannahjoma chapter 8 . 9/15
I love it :)
Puppylove7 chapter 8 . 8/14
Thanks for the update. I had been waiting for that. Anyway, I'm a little confused as to why there is ghost related things in this story, but oh well. I suppose I will find out later. Asdie from the slight confusion, I liked this chapter. You did a nice job.
De hearts 26 chapter 8 . 8/14
Damn, it's bad enough that Tohru is being bullied because of her weight, and her parents were missing years ago, but her own grandpa died alone without his loved ones there is so sad. I can understand what Tohru is going through because my grandma died when I was almost 11 years old, I feel so lost without her, I cry and cry because she's gone, I was angry because she's never coming back, but I know that my grandma is happy and wants to be happy too and I'll eventually see her again someday. I feel like this story is the reason why loved it so much, I'm a autistic girl who feels alone but I'm not, and I'm happy because this story understands me. Masaru, you are the best friend anybody can ask for, you out smarted Tohma and being loyal to Tohru ever since childhood, all we have to do is make you notice Tohru's feelings. Glad that Tohma is now being to everyone now and not being an ass anymore, though I kinda don't trust him, but that's just me. Rosa is so sweet and a bit stubborn but we all love you for that. I believe that ghost is Tohru's grandpa or a digimon, that's my guess. I'm happy you decided to make the Digisoul activate because of confidence and not doubting yourself, not love. Can't wait for the next chapter, have a good day! :)
AnimeGmr101 chapter 8 . 8/14
Why do I get the feeling that a Digimon is behind the voice that Tohru hears.
Twin chapter 8 . 8/13
Holy shit.. This chapter was awesome!. The characters were really good not to mention it did have cute moments. Of course boys will be boys and be oblivious to how girls react to them and their obvious crush. Oh god the cliffhanger and its cruelty. Great work as always and I hope you can keep it up!
~Twin
Puppylove7 chapter 7 . 5/28
Well, I'm surprised to see an update on this story after a year. I seriously thought that you weren't going to update anymore like so many other fictions I have started to read on here but can't finish because the author dropped off the face of the earth. Anyway, this chapter was kind of cute and although I kind of knew how things would play out because I have seen the anime more than one time, it still held my interest. That being said, I look forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to see what your own little arc has in store for us.
AnimeGmr101 chapter 7 . 5/28
Kawaii!
De hearts 26 chapter 7 . 5/28
Yes! Finally Tohma got some sense knocked into his skull, we salute you Rosa for slapping him in the face, no hurts Tohru and gets away with it! Masaru, I give you brownies points for being so caring and protective to Tohru, anyone would anything to help their friends and loved ones. Tohru, I'm glad you finally found courage in yourself, and forgive Tohma for saying those awful things he said you. You're finally becoming your own person, I'm still not convinced of Touma being nice yet, for now anyway. Wonder what will happen next time? What's with Tohru's Digisoul appearing again after she forgive Tohma? Why is Terriermon and the others so cute? Will Yoshino and Lalamon escape from Sastuma's wrath? I believe you're going to change the show just a little bit. Take care! :)
Starlit Storyteller chapter 7 . 5/28
Thanks for the awesome chapter! I'm sorry about all of the stress you had to go through! But know that you're not going through this alone. Your reader, your family, and your friends will help you through this year if you let them! Keep up the good work!
dream lighting chapter 7 . 5/28
Epic welcome back confused on the names thought it was Thomas yosih and Marcus
Twin chapter 7 . 5/28
I swear best chapter yet! I loved the way everything played out and oh Tohma you had that slap coming. I'm glad Tohru was able to work everything out with the blonde. I'm sure you'll work even harder for the next chapter and so on. Keep up the great work! ~Twin
Luna963 chapter 6 . 1/12
When are you going to update this. I really want to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
Please continue the story i wanna know what's the next part of it i even cried what she even said to masaru that she's useless
Child-of-Strength chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Oh god, I just keep crying and crying. I hate Tohma right now. I am so upset and just want to punch a wall. He has no right to treat her this way, Tohru already has enough to deal with! I am completely and utterly disgusted with him. My heart hurts because I can relate to Tohru and I know and many of things she is going through. I really wished Rosa would stop letting her feelings for Tohma control her to stand up to him! He is the bully in this situation and even the Samasu is doing nothing! I am fed up with this! Please resolve this issue before my eyes burn from too much crying! I even wish you maybe let Terriormon just hit Tohma just once for me! I am literally so frustrated with this situation!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »