Reviews for Finding Strength Within
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
AWESOM! :) Are you still going with this story?
I see you see chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Interesting story, I find the relationship between Masaru and Tohru similar to Naruto and Hinata. I can't wait to see future chapters! Keep up the good work!
De hearts 26 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is such an experience for a girl to go through with human problems everyday like everyone else, but finds the courage within herself and to stand up to any obstacle in her way along with her cute, dainty, and kawaii partner but tough little terriermon to help her out. Let's not forget Marcus and the others on this one! I hope you didn't quit on this story, it'll be painful if it did, please update very soon , I'll be waiting for it ! ;)
SnowKi chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
more pleaz 3
Puppylove7 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I just finished reading the entire story and I like it so far. You say that it will be Tohma, Masaru, Tohru, and Rosa in a team. What about Yoshino? Is she not in the team in this fiction? Anyways, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter even if I know the basics of what will be happening since I have seen the anime...
GuestTwin chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
KITSU! :) Holy crap... I laughed at some parts (Seriously who puts spandex as an outfit?. So uncomfortable in my opinion.), I growled at Miki and Megumi more then once, I absolutely loved how you introduced Rosa. (And all her bad*** glory, lol) and I wanna hug Coronamon so badly!. -squeals- So cute Oh Tohma you poor, poor boy, you don't even realize you've got a girl falling in love with you do you?. _shakes my head and laughs- best chapter so far. ;) I hope there's more awesomeness to come and keep up the great work!. :) Twin
rafigreen chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
New characters! Yay! Great work and I can't wait for more!
dream lighting chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Omg your back welcome back so looking forward to it would be strange if she's and Thomas got on will she and Marcus get together please add more soon getting interesting
rainbow12345 chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Great story cant, wait for the next part :)
rafigreen chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Great work! Can't wait for more!
GuestTwin chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Kitsu that... was an AWESOME fight scene. Great chpater and chapter 5'll come out soon enough so yay. This story is one of the best I've read so far so keep up with great work Fox. Twin
kitsunelover300 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Oh hello! I was worried that something had happened but I realized that I haven't checked on you in a long while.

I can't wait to see the next chapter as well as a certain someone's appearance sometime, if you know what I mean.

See you soon!
Himeno Kazehito chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I like this
Asuka chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very good story :). Finally an OC in a digimon story that isn't totally mary sue. You let her appear very human with all the worries and problems a girl in her age is having. Also you gave her a partner digimon which isn't completely overpowered too. Through the fight against devidramon was a little bit short and seemed a little bit to easy once terriermon digivolded. But fighting scenes aren't that easy to write i know that and for the first real fight i think it was ok.
But nonetheless this story is great and i think this could turn into something even greater once the story moves forward to where they go to the digital world and so on.
So please continue there are way to much digimon savers stories that stop once the OC decides to go to dats. And this story is already way to promising that you could let it end so early xD So keep up the good work :D
kitsunelover300 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
I really like this chapter and I loved the way Tohru ended up joining.
Gargomon's debut was badass, and he is one of my favorite champion level digimon other than Gatomon, Wizardmon and Turuiemon. He and Tohru will make great additions to DATS.

And bullies! I absolutely loath them. By the time Tohru goes on a few missions for DATS, she'll be able to stand up to them and take care of herself.

I can't wait for the next chapter!