Reviews for Finding Strength Within
Please continue the story i wanna know what's the next part of it i even cried what she even said to masaru that she's useless
Child-of-Strength chapter 6 . 7/29
Oh god, I just keep crying and crying. I hate Tohma right now. I am so upset and just want to punch a wall. He has no right to treat her this way, Tohru already has enough to deal with! I am completely and utterly disgusted with him. My heart hurts because I can relate to Tohru and I know and many of things she is going through. I really wished Rosa would stop letting her feelings for Tohma control her to stand up to him! He is the bully in this situation and even the Samasu is doing nothing! I am fed up with this! Please resolve this issue before my eyes burn from too much crying! I even wish you maybe let Terriormon just hit Tohma just once for me! I am literally so frustrated with this situation!
kitsunelover300 chapter 6 . 5/8
Gee, Tohma really has no tact whatsoever. I know he's only fourteen years old, but given his maturity, he could've, I don't know, given them some pointers about how to be a more effective DATS member. Instead of constantly putting them down.

Especially with Tohru! For all he knows, she could be an abuse victim who hears those words every day. She is abused quite frequently at school, and we know what bullying can do to a person once it's gone on for so long.

I seriously hope he gets a tongue lashing from someone in the next chapter other than from Marcus. Maybe Tohru's grandmother could, once she hears about it.

Other than that, I want to give Tohru a hug and reassure her. Or maybe snap her out of it and tell her to do something about it. Like Yolei did with Kari in Season 2 when she was being taken over by the Dark Ocean. Everyone needs one of those.

Loving it and I'm glad your back. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Puppylove7 chapter 6 . 5/7
Yay, an update after almost a year. I'm glad to see it. I have to say that this was a good chapter. We got to see more of who Tohru truly is. It's kind of sad how she doesn't like herself really, but sometimes that is just how things are. Anyway, good job. I want to read more so please update again soon.
May845 chapter 6 . 5/7
Dang I feel bad for her and having her to go through all that. This is a good chapter. Good luck and keep up the good work!
cheshirekadi chapter 6 . 5/7
Poor Tohru that girl is too nice to deserve such harsh treatment, she's definitely one of those characters that make you wish you could jump in and help her
This made me want cry. It was a good chapter, but I really want to cry reading it.
This was a great chapter. There were times I was trying not cry over all the mean stuff happening to Tohru and overall it was just a great chapter. There's no need to apologize though for not updating in so long. I understand that your busy and that's perfectly fine by me. Though sorry about anything with the family ~Twin
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
AWESOM! :) Are you still going with this story?
I see you see chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Interesting story, I find the relationship between Masaru and Tohru similar to Naruto and Hinata. I can't wait to see future chapters! Keep up the good work!
De hearts 26 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is such an experience for a girl to go through with human problems everyday like everyone else, but finds the courage within herself and to stand up to any obstacle in her way along with her cute, dainty, and kawaii partner but tough little terriermon to help her out. Let's not forget Marcus and the others on this one! I hope you didn't quit on this story, it'll be painful if it did, please update very soon , I'll be waiting for it ! ;)
SnowKi chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
more pleaz 3
Puppylove7 chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
I just finished reading the entire story and I like it so far. You say that it will be Tohma, Masaru, Tohru, and Rosa in a team. What about Yoshino? Is she not in the team in this fiction? Anyways, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter even if I know the basics of what will be happening since I have seen the anime...
GuestTwin chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
KITSU! :) Holy crap... I laughed at some parts (Seriously who puts spandex as an outfit?. So uncomfortable in my opinion.), I growled at Miki and Megumi more then once, I absolutely loved how you introduced Rosa. (And all her bad*** glory, lol) and I wanna hug Coronamon so badly!. -squeals- So cute Oh Tohma you poor, poor boy, you don't even realize you've got a girl falling in love with you do you?. _shakes my head and laughs- best chapter so far. ;) I hope there's more awesomeness to come and keep up the great work!. :) Twin
rafigreen chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
New characters! Yay! Great work and I can't wait for more!