Reviews for Finding Strength Within
Puppylove7 chapter 10 . 5/14
This was a great chapter. I'm very glad that I have toughened up physically, mentally, and emotionally over the past couple years. If not for that I'd probably be bawling my eyes out at the moment. But lucky me, I didn't even shed a tear, but that doesn't mean that I was totally unaffected. I feel like everybody got closer in this chapter, most particularly Touma and Tohru. I would love to read more, so please update again soon.
kimaw31 chapter 10 . 5/14
This chapter was great can't wait till next update!
De hearts 26 chapter 10 . 5/13
God, this chapter really punches you in the gut. I was really scared for Grandma Hikaru because in the last chapter the ghost appeared, and you definitely know that something bad is going to happen. It's like calm before the storm, this chapter definitely proves that meaning. I'm glad that Tohru didn't keep it to herself and decided to tell the others about the ghost that she and Terriermon saw, and they are helping her which is so nice them to do. They could've not believe her but they are willing to protect her and Grandma Hikaru, there are some people that will help you out in situations like this and I'm happy that Tohru is not alone to deal with this. You have made me change my perspective towards you Tohma, to look after Tohru and save her grandmother was remarkable, I consider you one of my favorite characters now. The relationship between Masaru and Tohru was definitely heartwarming, he will travel to the ends of the earth to make his friend and secret crush happy and safe, and for him almost tearing up makes me almost tear up because I feel so sorry for both of them and for Tohma who wants to protect his little sister. ;-; I was so angry at Bakemon for trying to kill Hikaru, why would you drown a old lady!? That's so messed up and awful, I just want him to suffer for what he did! Thank god that Hikaru is safe, if it wasn't for Tohru and Tohma, who knows what will happen? I wish that Bakemon's digiegg got stomped on, that would have been satisfying. I like the little interactions with Masaru and Tohru as they blush and get embarrassed by liking each other. Masaru is so jealous of Tohma being friendly with Tohru but he likes her as a friend, just like Rosa who secretly like him is also jealous. Who in their right mind hired that teacher? He disrespect Tohru with no sympathy and he lets the students laugh at her for sleeping? That's an insult! This chapter tugs on the heartstrings by making me almost cry because it was emotional, you can relate to Tohru who is going through so much and she almost lost her grandmother, I lost my grandmother and I feel so heartbroken because she was in my life and understand me when I was growing up and for Tohru to almost go through the same way as I did just brings me to tears. This chapter wasn't disappointing, you did approve by putting your heart and soul in this story. I have to thank you because there's not a lot of stories like this anymore and a lot of people who loves this story are being so grateful that this masterpiece makes them understand that they are not alone and makes them feel happy about themselves, thank you. :') I hope everything goes well for you Bean, you really deserve some love. I wonder what the next chapter is gonna be about with Rosa? I just can't wait to find out! See you soon, we love you Bean. Happy early Mother's Day. 3 God bless.
kitsunelover300 chapter 10 . 5/10
This was such a great chapter. I knew that the ghost had to be Bakemon. There's no other Digimon I can think of besides Phantomon that would give off such a creepy feel, and Phantomon is way too powerful for them to take on as an ultimate.

I'm glad her grandmother will be alright and Tohru didn't have to lose the last of her family.

And Tohma, I'm so proud of you~

Great job on this and I can't wait to see more.
Twin chapter 10 . 5/9
This chapter was amazing in my eyes. Everything flowed great. It's midnight as I type this and holy cow was I actually scared a bit with some parts. As always you did great so now to patiently wait for the next chapter! Oh and take your time with everything, there isn't a reason to rush. After all everyone needs to look after themselves no matter what
Puppylove7 chapter 9 . 1/1
Nicely done. I rather liked this chapter. However I'm not pleased with the cliffhanger, but I will just have to deal with that. Anyway, I would love to read more so please update again soon.
AnimeGmr101 chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
HAUNTING FROM THE GREAT BEYOND!
kitsunelover300 chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Nice to see you back with another chapter!

This one definitely had more of a supernatural feel to it, what with the ghost of Tohru's grandfather coming to visit.

Though I have this foreboding feeling that something bad is going to happen. First with the Digimon alarm going on. I actually thought that maybe it was either Bakemon or Phantomon up to no good, considering they are the only ghost like Digimon I know.

The second one is Hikaru's wish about going to where her husband is at. Is she going to die soon? I hope not, cause with Tohru's parents missing then Tohru really has no other family left. If Hikaru dies then Tohru will lose her family and really be an orphan (at least until she goes to the Digital world and find she out what happened to her parents).

Other than that, I do enjoy the budding romance between Tohru and Masaru, not going too fast but making their attractions apparent to everyone except, of course, them. With everything that will happen soon enough, their relationship will only grow stronger.

Anyway, I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more. Merry Christmas.

Oh, and before I forget, will you still do Menma for this story. I actually almost forgot about her until I went throughout previous convos. I'll have to get reaction with her. Heck, maybe I can add more to her character.
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Cliffhanger just makes me look more forward to the next update. Have a happy Christmas! :)
Blacktiger93 chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Thanks for the update! Hope you're feeling better in the new year! I'm curious about what happens next so I'll be waiting!
Twin chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
This chapter made me love grandma Hikaru way more. It was a beautiful chapter in general even the whole ghost was done amazingly
De hearts 26 chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
I love Hikaru, she is so nice, gentle and full of affection she reminded me of my real grandma who love her grandchildren. I really miss her a lot but I know she's happy and watching over me. :') And I like Masaru being a big brother to Tohru, always taking care of her and looking after her like best friends should be, even if he wants to be more than her friend. People don't mean what they say and in the end they work things out, but some relationships never go to the way they were. I am guessing that Tohru's grandpa is trying to warned her about something? Or something worse that will effect her and everyone? I will curse anyone who dares to hurt Tohru! Have a Happy Christmas to you and everyone else in the world! :)
foxchick1 chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
Glad to see you updating again.
MarbleRabbit chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
I was reading every chapter slowly so I wouldn't get to the end quickly... Alas, it could only last for so long. I have reached the end of chapter 8... TmT This is such a good story, I swear, I didn't sleep until 5am last night because I wanted to keep on reading! I mean, sleep eventually won me over and I totally woke up super late in the day, but it was all totally worth it! I love Rosa and Tohru~ both are unique characters! :D Keep up the good work! You're an amazing writer!
hannahjoma chapter 8 . 9/15/2016