Reviews for What Happened in Venice?
KarmenPhantom chapter 1 . 6/29
That was an amazing story and i think that legacy is a great story as well
Greek Geek chapter 1 . 6/29
Wow. Never in my 13 years of living have I ever read such an interesting FanFiction. I love the ending when Aphrodite suspects Percy and Nico will ask for a child. I am wondering, will there be a sequal?
sadaf chapter 1 . 6/23
this is so good kms omg IM SCREAMING
DemiGodWitch18 chapter 1 . 1/1
Can't you please please PLEASE make an epilogue or something!? My mind is going nuts thinking about Hades and Poseidon as grandparents!
nekospikemrkittybrutus chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
An excellent story. i very much enjoyed it! has a good story line.
Clockwork Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Do i see Perici mpreg or adoption in the future?!
SUPER CUTE
Some chick chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Oh! I read this on AOO and absolutely loved it! I love all of your percico fics really... Keep on writing fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This is... Beautiful. Perfect. I can't think of any Percico fanfic I've read that is better than this. Well, apart from your other stories. I can't decide between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (sorry if I got the name wrong) and this one. AAAHHHHH HOW DO I CHOOSE?! OH I KNOW. CHOOSE BOTH OF THEM AS MY FAVS. AHAHAHAHA
But seriously, I loved this fic. Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This is one of the best percico I've ever read. Loved it!
ThatWeirdoThatFollowsYou chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
**Translator**

(Language detected: Fangirl)

OHMYGODSEQUELPLSORIMIGHTJUSTDIE ;-;

(Language translated into: English)

Oh my god! Where's a sequel?! I'll die if there's not!
GO PERCICO chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
THIS SHOULD BE A BOOK
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Omg holy shit this is by far one of the best fanfics that I've EVER read, totally in my top 10. Just amazing
Masi13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I love you for this *hugs* I'm sorry its just thinking of a child from Percy and Nico is like DAM that'd be the most effing cutest being on the planet.
I Live on a Phantom Planet chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wow. This was amazing. It would be really cool if you wrote a sequel in which Percy uses his wish from Aphrodite. I think your take on a mpreg story would be really different than what is already out there, and I don't think thats a bad thing.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This was an amazing story! It had everything you need and want in a story plus more! I so hope you write a sequel where Percy and Nico actually use that favour and have a child together. That would be fantastic. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »