Reviews for For the Love of Brock
Dragonlover chapter 11 . 1/9
I'm looking forward to the sequel it a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY good story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
Oh myy GHOSH! It was amazingly written . I am so happy that now Brock is also having a family . I can't wait to see Brock and Suzy together in family matters series. Please write about them.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Genial g
Dragonlover chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
So cute !
Johnny Hendo chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
This was great. I can't wait to see Suzy, Bella, Lucia, and the rest of their kids (if they have anymore) in Family Matters.
Johnny Hendo chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
I would love to see a one shot of Marshtomp, Forretress, Sudowoodo, Geodude, and Crobat just hanging out and going about their day in their "house." Shenanigans, arguments, or whatever. It would be like something straight out of a sitcom.
aashi chapter 9 . 6/15/2016
awwww.. I loved it
I read it fr d first tym n couldn't help smiling the entire tym of reading it.
i hv been a constant fan n been reading the new reality, double trouble n here we go again and family matters and a new era tym and again n reading it was a similar experience.. in one word it was truely magical... waiting fr an sequal to this one and update on others...
annnnnddddd thanks a lots... ur writing makes life easier... it's so relaxing and comforting
Aayushi chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
A nice start, and I suppose it could be a me
tiadb1996 chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Aww adorable finally Brock finds someone
anonymous chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
I lied this one so much! I couldn't quit smiling the whole time!
lilly mic tommys chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
i was a super cute story i cant wait for the sequal XD
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I love this story! Very cute! Maybe the sequel could tie in with ash and misty more? o live your stories focusing on them. It would be awesome if you could tie in Ash and Misty having another kid (like everyone voted for) with Brock and Suzie having another kid.

No matter what can't wait for the sequel! Love your stories keep writing!
WaterRaven chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Omgomgomgon this is really good! I wonder how aided and Michelle feel about Suzy, Bella, and Lucia and will u make this pair in any other stories of yours?
pkmn2112 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
FINALLY! Brock, for all his patience, for all his rejection, he finally gets his girl! This story made me smile, and the whole time I was cringing a bit because I kept expecting something to go wrong, but I was quite relieved that everything went smoothly for 'ol Brock. On top of that, I was really excited to see that Suzie ended up being Brock's happily ever after. So yeah, looking forward to checking out the sequel! It's always a joy to read your work. Best of luck!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Man, that's a nice house. Well, doctors do make a big heaping 'mount of money. XD Suzy found herself quite a catch. XP