Reviews for Elements of Opposition
Animekitty47 chapter 15 . 8/18
Wow, we actually did get to see what happened in that lost year. I didn't really think you'd do it. Of course, I'm so very glad you did.

And Shining will find Cadence, sooner or later. Yay!

You did a great a job with creepy yet pitiful shattered!Discord.

Also, what Eternal Night Owl said. :D And Anna. XD
Eternal Night Owl chapter 15 . 7/29
I love this story so much. It's amazing how much complexity and horror you can put into a fanfic about My Little Pony, and still make it feel like the show. It's very interesting that the alternate Discord is almost exactly the same as our Discord, and that if he made just a few different decisions... he could've very well ended up like his counterpart.

The alternates of the Mane Six are also an interesting case. They're monsters, at least Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie are, but how they became monsters wasn't really their fault, and even Discord recognizes that. I'd say they're almost irredeemable now, but... it's awful they grew insane enough to get to that point. Fluttershy especially, who could feel it happening the entire time while not being able to fully control it. It's terrifying to know how much things could've possibly gone wrong if Discord had won that day.
FanficFan920 chapter 15 . 7/29
Wow. What a chapter! One of the talents you have is the ability to allow readers to be put in the character's perspective. It's so emersive. I love this story a lot, not just because of Fluttercord, but also the action, the writing, and the emersive storytelling. Great work.
Anna chapter 15 . 7/26
IM SO FUCKIG GLAD THIS IPDTATED OMGMGMGMGMMGMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY AND AM SO SO SO HAOOY YOU UPDTAED AND AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Krystallshine chapter 14 . 7/22
Oh my god please update as soon as possible! I absolutely love this incredibly fucked up story wow. It's just so well written and the plot is so fuckig good I'm crying please oh my god
Sabbit chapter 14 . 7/5
You always leave me biting my nails! :D. Like always, absolutely can not wait to see what happens next!
FanficFan920 chapter 14 . 7/4
Never had I read a story that was capable of being this dramatic and action-packed while still being able to crack a couple jokes and reveal future plot details so far in advance in such a masterful manner. I applaud this story! 10/10!
Erinunu chapter 14 . 7/4
This is so well written and so much fun to read. I feel connected enough to the characters where i still feel sorry the Opposition, even all they've done. I suck at writing these thing but i just wanted to let you know you have my full support!
Guitar Amateur chapter 14 . 6/27
Very interesting story! I really appreciate a good escape story, especially when the stakes are so high.
Angeltripper chapter 14 . 6/21
This story keeps getting better with each chapter. Do you believe it'll go past 20? It's really hard to wait for each one!
Omg I love this story so much! You always leave me on edge of my seat with every cliff hanger each chapter.
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 6/8
Yaaaay! Update to my favorite of all your stories! I particularly loved the fight between the two Celestia's but all of it was your usual high standards of awesomeness.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 14 . 6/5
YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Every single time you update, it's magic!
Sabbit chapter 13 . 5/10
How did I miss this until just now! As always you leave me on the edge of my seat! :D can't wait for the next chapter!
Has gone to play in Traffic chapter 12 . 3/30
I love this story so much i've been reading it since 2015 and i can't wait for more, please write more. I like how u have spike become a dragon instead of staying constsnly small and weak. I think that you should do a few chapters about discord's return to his universe, and how just during normal days when he is being nursed back to health, how just bc of this memories he will be afraid of back away from the ponies even though r his friends and lots of moments like that, but your the expert so keep doing what your doing.