Reviews for Elements of Opposition
DefNotABrony chapter 16 . 9/18
I am dying and i cannot live on without an ending, but this gives me so many mixed feelings. I love it
Jeb chapter 16 . 6/15
I spent a good few days obsessively blasting through this fic at every possible opportunity. Let me tell you, I cannot describe the panic I felt when I finished chapter 15 and realized all the plot points couldn't POSSIBLY be tied up in just one more chapter! I need to know how this ends like I need water!
Jyushimatsu Girl chapter 16 . 4/9
An update! I've been waiting all this time and I was so excited to see elements of opposition in my notifications! I am love love loving it! Best mlp fic on this site
Animekitty47 chapter 16 . 4/8
Finally, a less evil cliffhanger. I mean, that's not a good order. But it's quite clear there's loophole abuse incoming. :P

*fangirl squee* So nice to see any update from you, but when this one, my favorite fic of your fics updates *happy batpony noises* it's even better.

Discord warning Spike away from being the Chaos Avatar was interesting. All their banter was great, but that was...interesting. He's right though, either Spike would try to use that power to help, and sooner or later it would all backfire, or it would drive Spike mad, and who knows what'd happen then?

That exchange about how if Discord knew how much Spike knew he'd know how much to tell Spike was probably my favorite of that discussion. Discord telling Spike to shush because a grown up is talking gets second place, cuz it's just *funny*.

*huggles Harmony Fluttershy* Loved her section too.

Creepy Twilight was well done. Still can't decide if Discord's right, but the narration points to him being wrong. Not that that means much with you, you sneaky, awesome, detailed writer you.

Update another story soon please!
QueenPenguin56 chapter 16 . 4/8
Oh My Gosh! This story is finally updated, yay! Except this is also really dark and quite psychologically intimidating... Anyways love the intricacies in the plot, I love everything about it! Keep writing, and I can't wait for the next update after that cliff hanger! Thank you!
Queen Ghidorah chapter 16 . 4/8
I am freaking out! This story is toooo gooood! Your use of canon and especially your own lore is just so well done!

As much as I want to know what happens next, I'm gonna be patient, because you are ALWAYS worth the wait!

Also, your Spike and Discord banter is THE BEST. Always a highlight!
Okeler chapter 16 . 4/7
You live great to see this story again
copet chapter 15 . 11/28/2018
I really like your stories, it seems like the mature aspect in a world that would seem too pink in real life. But you really know how to make these aspects so they don't conflict. Besides, I really like Discord as a character and I think you are very talented in writing him. Can't wait to see what's next!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2018
One of the best stories that I have read.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2018
Anyone know if the author is continuing the story? This is one of the best stories in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2018
This is an amazing story!
Piluvr chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
I need more.
MythAnime chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
Im going to be honest im not a brony and i just came here to see a male character raped by a female because thats my fetish and ive never seen a single episode of FiM but this is so good at characterization pacing and drama that im temted to watch the show to see these characters
Animekitty47 chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
Wow, we actually did get to see what happened in that lost year. I didn't really think you'd do it. Of course, I'm so very glad you did.

And Shining will find Cadence, sooner or later. Yay!

You did a great a job with creepy yet pitiful shattered!Discord.

Also, what Eternal Night Owl said. :D And Anna. XD
Eternal Night Owl chapter 15 . 7/29/2017
I love this story so much. It's amazing how much complexity and horror you can put into a fanfic about My Little Pony, and still make it feel like the show. It's very interesting that the alternate Discord is almost exactly the same as our Discord, and that if he made just a few different decisions... he could've very well ended up like his counterpart.

The alternates of the Mane Six are also an interesting case. They're monsters, at least Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie are, but how they became monsters wasn't really their fault, and even Discord recognizes that. I'd say they're almost irredeemable now, but... it's awful they grew insane enough to get to that point. Fluttershy especially, who could feel it happening the entire time while not being able to fully control it. It's terrifying to know how much things could've possibly gone wrong if Discord had won that day.