Reviews for Shape & Collide
Johanna Kesia Santos chapter 5 . 10/17
awww y u stop writing when it's going to be the best part
Allypoppy chapter 5 . 9/5
This story is absolutely amazing! it has so much potential! pls pls pls continue with it!
Sabo.wifey chapter 5 . 2/21
Luffy has every right to be upset since hes the captain of that ship and anything prejudice being aimed at one of his crewmates whether its by his family or not, will not be taken lightly.
Sabo.wifey chapter 1 . 2/20
Im glad that the Luffy in this wouldn't just feeze up and start crying immediately when he sees Ace.
Its kinda annoying how innocent and weak they make him seem like in most fanfic.
Im not saying crying shows that youre weak but I know Luffy wouldn't just immediately cry over seeing Ace since it could be an illusion or something.
Luffy is way more intuitive then that.
Aquarica chapter 5 . 9/1/2020
Oh this was such an amazing story and I loved reading about how things played out in another time. Poor Luffy just needs more hugs...both of them. T.T
Basil Allegri chapter 5 . 8/31/2020
What an interesting concept! When I clicked, I was expecting mild angst and lots of humor, but both crews obviously have crazy in-depth backgrounds (good and bad).
blackbox47 chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
this is such a good story idea
Hestia Frost chapter 5 . 6/6/2020
I wish you'd continue, It's such an interesting story with a lot of potential. Great job.
evelyn.moore.05 chapter 5 . 2/6/2020
Please please please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this please continue this
Vongola10 chapter 5 . 5/31/2019
Please continue with your story I love it
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2019
I know it’s been 5 years, but... update?
This story is awesome, I think I reread it like 4 times? I’m so curious as to what will happen, this cliffhanger sure got me hyped! Both Luffy’s have different dilemmas of their own, and I would love to see how they deal with them. I hope you’re doing well and keep up the good work!
drizma chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
WTF
Tobalerone chapter 5 . 8/3/2018
I'm so impatient for Sabo and Ace to find out what happened to the canon versions of them. I really love this! Alternate reality collisions are the fucking best
Night.Wing52 chapter 5 . 6/13/2018
why you gotta leave us hanging like that
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
This leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Just when the closure was about to begin, it's denied