Reviews for Shape & Collide
Pinecallado chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
Update please?
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
This story is fantastic! I love it! It's kinda sad that Usopp had to die and that Robin was the bad person in the other dimension but I can't wait to see what Luffy and Robin talk about. Poor Luffy...he sees his brothers come back to life and knows that they aren't apart of his world. I'll be waiting to see what other wonderful things you come up with. Until next time.
SlimDeedee chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
I really, really enjoy this. I mean, wow. I love your writing style! It has great, funny, witty dialogue and enough environment description for us to get the picture of what's happening. I love how you hint things, teasing us with information: Canon!Luffy controlling the islands forest, the other Luffy's injury, the dark splotch that is Alabasta to the Wild Card Pirates.
I just inherently love it.
Honestly, as a master procrastinator myself, I know that a year isn't long for putting off things hahaha I've done it myself, but I do hope you can find it in yourself to continue this.
I just think it's worth it, you know?
Your story has left a million things unanswered and I think that's the basis for any successful story, having the readers literally begging for more.
Congratulations on an impressive job and an incredibly original idea!
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
heyo! please continue if you can! I would love to read more!
Luffys wife chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
Please continue this! I want Ace and Sabo to find out they died! Please continue it! Ill chec in amonth to seeif theres an update. Thank you and good job!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I sooooooo want more on this:). Begs what happened to Vivi and Nami. Vivi could've been part of the 'everyone' killed. Nami, ya. Don't need to say much.
ara-chan5987 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
I feel so freakin sorry for Luffy right now! I'm talking about the original luffy, of course. I mean, Luffy doesn't know that Sabo is alive, so he's having to watch his other self interact with his dead brothers, and they don't even know that ace is dead! I wonder when they will find out. It would be cool to have them stumble upon the newspaper about ace's death in the captains quarters or something like that... But poor, poor luffy!
I love this story so much, the idea is ingenious! Is it wierd that I like it even more since it's so heart breaking? I hope both Luffy's will get something good out of this experience in the end, and not just heartbreak. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
Thank you!
Nijikawa Satori chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Um... It's been a year so... I 'think' it's a good time to update. I fell in love with this story and you better not have abandoned it! Well... It'd be nice if you told us what's up so. Update soon, please?
Selias chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Crap. Sabo killed Vivi and the curly-hair guy?
iwaizumihajimeme chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
Yesssssssss. This is very, very cool!
Frostyfall chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
YOU CANNOT! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME ON THIS CLIFFHANGER! I REFUSE! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS COME BACK HERE AND WRITE THE GODDAMNED NEXT CHAPTER ITS BEEN A YEAR! DOO IIT!
poyochin chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Why must this be discontinued?! Made me pull my hair out, ha ha~ But seriously, might you be so kind and finish this fic? It was quite gripping.
Mithril Lace chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
This is intriguing :3 And I really like some of the differences you've put in. Poor Ace and Sabo having no idea why Luffy's so sad about them D:
MBScavenger1498 chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
This is pretty good! Hope you continue it soon.
IDon'tFreakingKnowYou chapter 5 . 4/23/2015