Reviews for Shape & Collide
Mirawennem chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
I love this. It's really interesting and it will be nice to see what happened to the other Luffy and seeing what Sabo and Ace's reaction will be when they find out what happened to them in this universe. Hope you will update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
The idea is really good and I love your writing style. But I would really like it if you could update more because I NEED IIIIIIIT!
FanFictionAddict2.0 chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
I like this story! Please update it
Sena Yamazaki chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Hi! sorry to bother you but, are you going to keep writing this fic? because is really awesome and I'm dying to know what happens next and how do Ace and Sabo get to know they are dead in Luffy's universe (or as dead as Sabo it's supposed to be for Luffy) and all that.
I really like your fics, kisses.
(Sorry for the crappy english, it's not my native language).
FanFictionAddict2.0 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Please update soon!
Anime100 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
pheonix38514 chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
please write more. I love you're story.
please post? (gives puppy dog eyes) I'd love you forever. 1 million virtual dollars? cyber cookies? I'll give you anything just post for you kind, amazing fans? pretty please w/ a cherry on top!
CeKhay chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Where'd you go? I miss you so, seems like it's been forever

Seriously I would love to see when all this plot devices come together please update!

CeKhay
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Please update or I'm gonna cry
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
great story can't wait for more
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
I love the story I'm waiting for the next update :-)
sylnodel chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I really enjoy reading this story!
I can't wait for sabo and ace to discover what happened to them in the "cannon" world
TekoloKuautli chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Wohhh This is a great story! I was really clinging to my chair to read more haha although the touchy feely brotherly love does freak me a tiny bit out from time to time hehe
I really hope you update soon! :D
lany-chan chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Great story! I hope the misunderstand between Wild Card Luffy and Robin will disappear. Keep going!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »