Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Kit suns chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Next chapter plz
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Next chapter? :(
Ahhhh i just liked it! I think it has a great plot, i just love this love triangle :3 Im more of a naruhina, but even the idea of narusasu dont seem bad to me.
What wlll happen between sasuke and hinata? Ahh i cant wait!
This fic goes to my favs and follows!
P.D: I speak spanish, so if there is some grammar mistakes then its not my fault (Si que lo es hehe)
Nashi-ossu chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Very interesting :) I'm waiting for continuation :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I enjoyed this.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Love this! I can't wait for the next chapters, I really want to know what's gonna happen now!
Love your story so much!
Bye :D
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
love it maybe made Hinata a bit to brave but who cares amazing story good luck
MSamthebest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I can already see the drama
tenebreyami chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
haha, I just read your two capter, it's nice, a little short, be funny, and I really wonder what exacly Sasuke will made whith Hinata! I hope, it will be nice for sasuke and Naruto!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Oh lord that last line... Hinata going to get so drunk it's not even funny isn't she.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Phew! I thought this would be a Sasuke gigolo/prostitute kind of fic. I'm glad he isn't because that would make it sound like this anime where the guy who sells himself steals his best friend's girl(s) because he wants the guy all to himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
The idea of this fic is something I've wanted to see for a while. I just think that it could use another look.
Kandayuusloverbyheartforever chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Love it already! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Really like the idea from the summary! Didn't get much out of the chapter but it's the first one, can't wait for an update :)
kaineHokage chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ahh I like it, just wished that the chapter was longer! Other than that i enjoyed it and can't wait for more!