Reviews for Playing Pirates
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Please Write More! It's Excellent!
cheyenna chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I really like the story where is that story called saved by sesshomaru
Quit Fanfiction chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I'm usually a Inu/Kag person, but i'm always up for a Sess/Kag romance here and there. Also, please read my story: InuYasha Romeo and Juliet, it's not a Inu/Kag it's a Sa/Sak. who r they? how did they come to be? and whats this about them sleeping together? 0.0 read it to find out!
SesshoumaruFan2123 chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
I love this story and Sesshoumaru is so cool in this tory and Inuyasha is being a ASSHOLE so I love this story i give it a 100% so make good stories and keep up the work and good luck in the next stories from your friend SesshoumaruFan2123 aka Elizabeth Hill
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
Funny how things goes soon._
Iccena chapter 6 . 5/25/2005
the beginnin really sounds like the pirates of the caribbean but anything after tat it's fine...quite a good story so far except that u have not update foor a long time so i decided to remind u about updatin in this review though i already reviewed u in ur last chapt. oh well..once again, update!
Anime-Crusader chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Captain...Bowels...? AHAHAHAHA... Woo...Anyway, great fic...Really!
Misa-sama chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
okay, i mean no offense by this you even know what Bishounen or Hime mean? yet alone the phrase Bishounen no Hime? just me at uNWaNTeD or try talking to me on MSN(shinkonekoyoukai ) or AIM(sesshomaruslver ).
kagomesirene chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
Well Im over my shock I think...but it cant be helped...maybe you can give this story to someone whos willing to continue...someone with a few good stories that you know that your story is taken care of well...

...ja mata ne
kagomesirene chapter 7 . 9/10/2004 say its been a long long time till your last update would still be a litte bit of an under driving...its been a year and a half...i just would like to know if youre going to continue this fic cause your story is on my favourite ff-list on my page and recently there are many people bugging me as to whats going plese drop by a note or something...ja mata ne kagomesirene
xXKagomeXx chapter 7 . 8/30/2004
hey i just got finished reading ur story i think its awsome cant wait till next chapter talk lates
Shi-Kage chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
This is wicked awesoma! and comletly new. i have never heard of a pirat take on inuyasha till now. Good experiences! (pisst,i think kag and sess make a great cuple! but that's just my thoughs) Can't wait for your others!
ChibiBer-chan chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
ohh I can wait for more! i hate cliffies! this fic is really good!
luckyprincess chapter 7 . 7/16/2004