Reviews for I Would Never
meilimingzi chapter 6 . 4/18
MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR: I would like to send out a thank you to all of my followers and reviewers. I know it has been a long time since I updated, because I have been battling a bad case of writers block. I WILL FINNISH THIS STORY! I promise! It has not been abandoned! I would, however, like to ask if anyone has any suggestions? Maybe a topic some of you would like to see me write about? It would definitely help with the writers block! - Many thanks, meilimingzi
Adriana chapter 1 . 4/14
It is a pity that you can not continue writing. Your story was really good.
I hope you get inspired again to this story going. Would otherwise be a great pity. greetings Adriana
Mimi T chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Wow! Nice chapter! I like how you're keeping Amon and Helen IC. I honestly can't stand it when people make Amon into a huge emotional mess and have Helen fall in love with him. Hope ur well and good luck in school! How old are you?

Update soon

Mimi T xx
fairydaisy777 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Love, update soon please.
Camiiliin chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
please update sooon!
Camiiliin chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Ok, ya no escribiré en ingles, me es difícil hacerlo, cuando tengo tantas ideas en mi cabeza. Me gusta mucho tu fanfic y que subas seguido capitulos. En fin me gustó mucho que usaras a Hujar con Diana, por algun razón ahora están en mi repertorio de parejas favoritas. Sigue escribiendo tu historia, ya que éste capitulo estuvo genial. El mejor de todos.
Camiiliin chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Poor Helen, but amon is so in love with her.
Nice chapter
Camiiliin chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
We all love how Ralph Fiennes portrayed Amon Goeth, and your story is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I love your story! Great work! Can't wait until the next chapter :)
Ramona chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Dont worry about your english, its perfect! As you said, this chzpter is very short, so i hope you update soon !
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
This is well written and other than a few typos there are not many errors though of course what I know about grammar you could fit in a bat's ear. If you are having trouble with writing it, maybe you should consider watching Schindler's List again to get your muse to help you with ideas. I am going to be writing a Schindler's List slash story for camp NaNoWriMo next month and I can hardly wait to get my teeth into it.
Ramon chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Looove this fanfic, please update soon!
Ramona chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Î Looooove this story! Please update so whe can Read what's'next !
NV Berke chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Oh,please... Carry on,I need to read more!
delora067 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I really like the story! I'm glad you found it :)
Please continue with the story 3 :$
And others interested in the story ;)

kiss kiss