Reviews for BBRae Week Collection 2014 - ShadowJack12345
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 10/13/2016
Well, that happened. That is one way to have your feelings confessed to each other.

The moment when Beast Boy confessed his feeling was quite touching. Definitely my favourite part.

The ending was quite amusing as well. I can just picture the look on the Leader's face.

This was an enjoyable BBRae week set of stories. Thanks for writing them.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
All of the fluff in this scene. Beast Boy is nothing if not persistent. This time his perseverance pays off. Knowing his growing feelings for Raven, but not wanting to make things awkward and not wanting to be too forceful, Beast Boy starts complimenting Raven on a regular basis.

That was quite the mature approach he described when Raven asked what Beast Boy wanted from her. It really shows his patience when Beats Boy says he willing to be whatever Raven wants in terms of closeness.

It took quite some time, but the gears inside Raven started to change. She came to a revelation about her own feelings and presumably Beast Boy's as well. Unlike Beast Boy, Raven was much bolder in her attempts to express her feelings. I don't think Beast Boy was complaining though.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
That was indeed funny.

Silly Cyborg, don't you know the more you say you aren't going to look, the more the desire to look increases.

I also found it amusing how Raven turned their first kiss milestone into a full blown make out session. I guess having found a solution to their problems, she really wanted to make up for lost time.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
No need for awkward first date rules when you have known each other and lived together for years.

The stories they shared were interesting. Raven was impressed when Beast Boy gave that speech about hope to the detective, seeing the man within. On the physical side of things Raven thought Beast Boy coloured by the moonlight had a poetic quality, while Beast Boy fresh out of the water is a nnngg. There is a sound I never expected Raven to say.

So Beast Boy has a gym uniform fetish. I have a feeling Raven is going to remember that piece of information for later. Of course Beast Boy's more emotional moment would involve Malchior and his taunting of Raven. I can just picture Beast Boy acting on that impulse in my head.

That was nice of Raven at the end. Willing to step outside her comfort zone to show the world she isn't ashamed to love Beast Boy.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
That must have been one tough Alien if Beast Boy had to use his Beast form and Raven needed to tap into her demonic heritage.

Is it wrong that I found the part where the Beast was taking Raven to safety and Raven tried to get him to stop cute.

Good thing Beast Boy remembered what happened and was able to give Raven some encouragement. She might have beat herself up about it otherwise.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
This was cute. Beast Boy was feeling lonely, and Raven, picking up feelings coming off of Beast Boy decided to spend time with him.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Okay, this was pretty funny. You also had me fooled until the end. I was not expecting a wedding ring at the end.

Correct me if I am wrong. Beast Boy and Raven start dating in secret. They become closer and one things leads to another and they get married, also in secret.

I would guess the reason for the secrecy, but I am guessing that they finally agreed to tell their friends the big news, but decided to turn it into a prank.

Everyone still thinks they are just friends at this point. They start fake arguing with each other all the time to see how long before their team mates crack. When Robin finally sets them down, the couple break the news by saying their argument was their wedding ceremony, leaving a shell shocked Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg.

Starfire is going to be sad when she learned she missed their wedding. I fully expect her to demand them throw a ceremony the whole team can participate in.
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Lol so they were already married? This is amazing 0_0
HunterMoore chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Awesome collection, really great stuff.
camry72 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
You looked Cyborg.
camry72 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Aw
camry72 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Aw that was cute referencing Spellbound
camry72 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Yup. I do believe they are already married. Even though they were pranking them with getting married it seems like they already are. I wonder how their friends would react.