Julie chapter 1 . 1/10
Unfortunately, I am guilty of favouriting and leaving positive reviews for several Mary Sue stories - and to this day I believe that their decent grammar and spelling fooled me utterly...

But this... I was holding onto a single blueberry for the entire time I was reading your story, afraid to even put it in my mouth in case I choked on it - it was that funny, and sickening too.

Unfortunately (again), I would've thought this was serious if I read it a few years ago, when I was still deeply influenced by popular trends and the dreadful (but cool, at that age) "teenage-girl-speak".
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Read those reviews - mom thinks I'm crazy now. XD Go easy on them - I think they're some of those little ten-year-olds who snuck into this site.

Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of newbies are like that... I warn a newbie friend that her character had the beginnings of a Sue, but she said that 'if I paid attention, she HAD added (faux) flaws.' :\
Sorry, rambling, ignore that - love your work, keep writing!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
*rotfl* I love you XDDD. Sad thing is, this is still leagues better than some of the fics out there...
FandomsForeva chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Anyone who flames this is a huge idiot. You did a great job pointing out everything that's wrong with these stories, and Legomances in general. Morgan and Heather can go to ***l.

OMG LIkes, Leggie-poo is mines!1! I luv him and yol'll never cum betwen us!211
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
WOOHOO! GO GIMLI! kill the sue! kill the sue!kill the sue! kill the sue! kill the sue! kill the sue! kill the sue! kill the sue!

Sorry, I hate Mary Sues. BTW, this was brilliant! I wish I could write like you. Ah, well.
Anyhow, keep up the good work!
- nightingale is my name
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is incredibly hilarious! Mary Sues are just about the the worst invention of humankind, and this parady definitly put them in their place. However, I do have one problem with this. I realize this is a parady, but even so, speaking about cutting in a joking mannwr isn't right. There are people out there who have DIED from it, and it should NEVER be used as a way to make a character seem unrealistcally depressed. Depression and self harm are a serious matter. I applaud your story, but that bit should really be taken off.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was absolutely hilarious xDD loved it
XxEnigmaxX chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
this was so fucking hilarious. I was laughing so hard. I love it! great job! lol the drive by gang shooting HAHAHA omg youre a fucking genius LOL
madsthenerdygirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Wait - people actually thought it was serious? I have to go read the reviews now.

*reads reviews*

I am dying of laughter again. Oh lord. Brilliant. I am sorry you had to write a confession, though - I thought it was self-explanatory, especially as you put it in the "Parody" category, but I guess some people just don't pay attention. I, personally, loved it.
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
*dies of laughter*

I've never seen a story quite this bad, but I've seen a few that come close. I've started avoiding pretty much any story with original characters, it's gotten so bad. This is fantastic.
lalallalala chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Haahhahhahaha you forgot to mention her shiney multicoloured "orbs" :P LOLOLOL
androidilenya chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very amusing. Parodies for the win and all that (like ohmygawd lololol this was so awsmmmmm!1). DIE SUES DIE.
anitanaf chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
And once again Gimli saves the day!
I'm so glad I read some of your other fics before, because the wording you used here is so horribly frequent in the "Awesome Mary Sue Stories" that I could think you only included this fic in the Parody category by accident.
Who am I kidding? With a title and summary like you wrote there is no way would I be tempted to read this fanfiction unprompted.
Seriously though, you wore spot on. However, while "Nine Men And A Little Lady" made me laugh like a crazy person, this one made me mostly sad for the too many ignorant and deluded out here.
Sloan33 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
*stares at screen*

Well... I have one thing to say...

This is just pure genius, right after Little Lady. *grin* Begginning to a great Legomance? Yeah, I laughed too.

Ugh, why do people hate Boromir so much? He's actually one of my favorites in the series (right after Elrond and Legolas).

People freak out today for others actually liking Legolas. I'm not afraid of saying that I do like Legolas. Just... people have butchered him so much it's not even funny anymore.

Anyway, I applaud you for your brilliance!
zoe alice chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I was looking through your stories, saw this, and thought, "WHAT? Oh, parody, duh - WAIT. MUST READ!" And the reviews are even funnier!