Reviews for Truce
Pretty Good!
Rayeth chapter 11 . 4/20/2003
Yes! Finally I get to review! My review button wasn't working so...;
poignance chapter 11 . 1/13/2003
hm...i was anticipating a more exciting ending but i guess this one suits it too. Ü the story's over...*sob* :( going to read your fic about goku and the bird now. Ü
Nibblepz chapter 11 . 1/12/2003
Kakoi! Gabbatte!
hagane chapter 11 . 1/12/2003
sugoii ne- -
KanonAltrui chapter 11 . 1/11/2003
Very nice. You leave a rather... tacitly stronger impression on everybpdy else of the Sanzo-ikkou. :) Keep it up.
sf chapter 11 . 1/11/2003
Congratulations on finishing your first(?) Saiyuki fic. You could use with a little bit of work in the descriptors department, but otherwise it's good stuff .
Onna chapter 11 . 1/11/2003
*nod nod* very good ending. i love the way you tied the ending to the title. very good take on sanzo's feelings regarding the three youkais. *thumbs up*
Nibblepz chapter 10 . 1/10/2003
SUGOI DESU! Gabbatte ne!
gallatica chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
so, wat did happen? did sanzo stop the tendrils?
silbern-spell chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
Very nice characterization... It's so Sanzo-like to keep pushing everyone else away. Just like an episode from the anime... I like it! Do you have any other fics?
Yronhand chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
When this is finished, I could say it would fit like one of the Gensomaden Saiyuki standard episodes. Not bad, at that.
Caer chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
Oh cool! Great action scene! Everyone is really in character too! Great! This story reads like the anime. I love it. Don't stop now!
sf chapter 10 . 1/9/2003
Nice fighting scene. I will admit that the voices in my head were chanting - 'Sanzo's going to get hurt, Sanzo's going to get hurt' (and were mildly disappointed when he wasn't...)

But. *ahem*. *Claps*. Action scenes are typically a pain to write. You do them well.
Onna chapter 10 . 1/9/2003