Reviews for The World Can Wait
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Brilliant as usual. I don't know what it is with your stories, but your choice of words, like"..and he’ll go back to whatever private hell he keeps when she’s not around." just make the whole thing somehow haunting. So, just amazing.
nonpiu chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
(*Elisa is so in awe of your writing style and of your creative genious that all she can do is gaping*)LOVED IT...just like I loved 'The Unconsoled'...You need to write more Luby...and John Wells needs to hire you as a writer for ER!
kat chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Nice, it's good, it seems like just the kind of thing abby would inflict.
Katalyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Love it, love it, love it!

So erotic. And so right.
Lisa16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
This is really incredible! We need more authors like you in the ER fan fiction community for sure. This kind of reminds me of something I would like to write on one of my really good days. The imagery and conveyance of emotions was fantastic. I just wish it was longer! Thank you for the inspiration! I can't wait to read your other stories. Congratulations on being the first person on my favorites list!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
*stunned* Wow. Just...wow. You have a wonderful writing style and a real gift for imagery and tone...I'm *very* impressed. Love this fic...and what an ending!
Fire Dancer1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
This is an incredibly written story - it's very lyrical (if that makes sense). I like that you've not made everything "fuzzy" or "cute" like so many these days. Wonderful writing.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Wow... You already know, I believe, how much I enjoy your fics. With this one, there's no difference. Really well-written.
Cathy The one who lost sleep over TTD o chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I don't know how you do it. You are such an amazing writer. I got all excited, thinking this was a little prolouge to the sequal of TTD...When I realized it wasn't, I was a little disapointed...then I read your story. And I was completely blown away! You have such an amazing talent. Keep it up. And any more of these little stand alones would be greatly apprietiated if you still can't think of anything more for TTD! :o)

BTW...I was about to take a nap, but then I saw you posted something...so I decided to read it before I did...so once again you've deprived me of sleep...lol, not that I'm complaining or anything. ;o)! Sleep can definitely wait!
JD chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Oh. My. GOD!

I'm all smiles at work. You've made my day. Didn't realize how much I missed your lyricism until just now. Each turn of a phrase is gold. Expect a review just as long as the fic in your hotmail acct, ETA later today.