Reviews for Misplaced Trust
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
love it! Please update soon!
illusorypants chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I'm obsessed with this. Please please please please, if you have the time/energy/interest, keep writing this. I have a feeling I'll prefer it to whatever the actual season 2 brings.
The Scribe2 chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Love this story. I'm anxious for the rest!
QUEENADDEK chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
I can't wait for chapter 11
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Loving this fic can't wait to see what happens next now that Jenny has entered purgatory too !
badwolf-yk chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
OMG I'm obsessed with this story. I'm actually really glad I only now discovered it because it would have been agony waiting for updates. During a hiatus, I love nothing more than canon-compliant fanfiction, and this fic is one of the absolute best. Please stop saying your writing is sloppy; you are unbelievably talented. You've managed to perfectly capture each character's unique voice and cleverly laid out a story that is not only plausible, but one I desperately hope will play out when Sleepy Hollow returns in the fall. Please, PLEASE don't stop writing, and get well soon.
Hazel chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
OMG she is alive - er I hope?! I can't believe you really did upload the chapter again just to add that in there. Please continue!
mayalewis16 chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Cant wait to read more!
darlab chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
I've been waiting for this update for so long. Thank you for coming back and continuing this amazing story. Glad to hear you're on the mends. Will eagerly wait for the next update.
Alys chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I'm so happy you've updated! I've missed this story. It's so well done. Please keep it coming for your fans. Glad you are on the mend.
Dina C chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Wow! That description of Abbie "drowning" was so real and scary, I was gasping for air, and my stomach was clenching in knots! Whew. Intense stuff. Great chapter. I'm looking forward to more.

So sorry to hear that you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better and can use your rest and recuperation time to dream up the rest of this story! :-) Thanks for sharing with us readers.
itscalledkarma chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
Glad to hear you are on the mend...what a cliffy! Can't wait for an update.
MEIliste chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
This is a great fic - keep up the great work - great works are not rushed !
Neecee81 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
I am so sorry to hear you've been sick this whole time... Good to know you a feeling better... A couple days ago I watched the show and wondered about your fic. I'm genuinely happy that you are not only feeling better but you're also back to writing... With that said, thanks for the update. I am so anxious to see how Abbie finally gets out of Pergutory. Now I'm wondering if Abbie's dream of drowning is connected to anything down the line. I can't wait to see the Mills sisters reunited...
marshmallowdeviant chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
100% on board! Welcome back :) Sorry to hear you were sick and glad you're on the mend :) Great job with the new chapter- straight back in to the thick of things! Abbie's dream was terrifying and Purgatory sounds suitably nightmarish. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks!x