Reviews for Ebony Heart
Son of Whitebeard chapter 18 . 4/20
is a flying cookie 22 chapter 18 . 3/7
great history,! I will be waiting for the second part!

PS:I think a fem usopp would be usomi and a fem zoro would be zoe
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Wonderfull story and idea, only problem is that you seem to have a lot of small typos and some of the words you use don't wit to the situation and/or are wrong.
LittleChomper chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
what? hiatus?
aww... i will wait for second part.. hope you will write it soon.
Guest1 chapter 18 . 9/1/2014

I'm still gonna keep an eye on you Author-san... You're still suspicious... But can you give me a hint on what crew member is gonna be there. Please!? With a straw hat, booze, tangerines, sling-shots, love, cotton-candy, books, cola, and yohoho's on top?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
great to see smoker commenting on sinister affairs
Guest1 chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
XD I'm laughing of the someone calling you story XD but eithery way I like Author-San _

And just like the old lady... You are very... VERY suspicious...

But really!? One of the Straw Hats is gonna appear!? I wanna see Franky with his IRON PIRATE! SUUUPER! Wait... Luffy is gonna meet Law's crew... Which means she meets Bepo-chan XD

Anyways a great chapter! (As always) and so many mysteries, yet a few answers!
LittleChomper chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
aaaarrgh! i don' t hate smoker, but still i can't like him.. -.-
what will happen with the kids?
NightHunterDeath chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
I'll help if you need it. And 4kids suck so bad...I watch some different series on there and I don't ever want to watch them there again. Well, at first it was a rival love story with Ace, Law, Zoro, and Shanks for Luffy (Luna). But now that i'm thinking of the plot and everything, it makes no sense for Shanks, so that idea is basically ship recked, and I don't like Zoro that much simply because he's apart of Luffy's crew. And Law, I don't mind, but I'd rather have it be something else. Ace and Law was the main pairing though with Luna. I hope you update soon!
guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Love how this fic it turning out can't wait to read more
guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
True action speak louder then words lol
LittleChomper chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
so they will leave the island before find kinemon's body?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
nice anatomy themed chapters
Guest1 chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
Defiantly suspicious -o-

Oh, I see. I still feel bad for Monet, it's like she was taken to the wrong path XC So I gots a question:

Will the Straw Hats make an appearance? (It's okay if they don't) and Will Luffy and Law go to Dressrosa or a different island?

Thanks for the replies to my comments Author-San! (I don't know a nickname for you XD)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2014