Reviews for Gilmore Girls: One Shot Rory and Jess endings
mac-reye chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
excellent!
ablanca07 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I think at the publishing house has been your best I really loved it (:
Scarlet3086 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
I like these! I hope you keep them coming!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Woah this Rory is very OOC I don't think cheat she's already went through that with Dean and then With Logan. She knows what Cheating can do to the person that is cheated on and the person that cheats.
nancy chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Well, it seems that the blonde douche bag just dug himself out of a marriage. Good for Rory and Jess.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Loved Logan's increasingly angry texts. I'm wondering what Jess's Roomates thought of Rory.
Scarlet3086 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
These are so fun to read! They're just short little happy stories, and I really like it!
mac-reye chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Absolutely phenomenal. This is definently how the episode should have ended!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
First of all I loved it, it was funny and sweet all at once and Logan was stupidly hilarious. I'm still trying to figure out if Jess ended up making the speech about him and Rory on purpose or if that just happened. One suggestion take the A/N out of the first paragraph and put it at the top of the story with rest it kind of disrupts the story.
mac-reye chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Phenomenal!
Scarlet3086 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Logan is such an ass!
Nancy chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
so what does Emily think of the blonde piece of perfection now? So happy for Luke and Lorelai! And, very glad that Rory and Jess were able to deliver their speeches at the reception - very revealing on several levels. Ah, Luke knows Jess is now ready and shares that with Lorelai. Hope everything goes really smoothly for the two couples. Very nice chapter! Thanks for writing and sharing. More soon please.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Lovely
Nancy chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Great - a Luke and Lorelai wedding. (NEVER ENOUGH LUKE AND LORELAI!) So wish that Emily would stop being Emily, always the interrupter, always her way (or die), always the enforcer. Why couldn't she let this be Lorelai's day and NOT cause more anger / hostility? Logan - has Emily no sense of how Logan has treated - and will continue to - treat Rory? Oh, well, maybe 10 good minutes before she does her tirade again. But, Rory does get to sit with Jess and she is reflecting on all the boys / men in her life. Bet Jess ranks number 1. Thanks for writing and sharing. More soon please.
Scarlet3086 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Can't wait for part 2! Of course Emily invites Logan...always causing drama, that lady.