Reviews for NEET No More!
Amethystgirly chapter 8 . 2/15
Hehehehe, great job on your portrayal of Urushihara, it's one of the most accurate I've read!
Hope you continue
Psychic Karate chapter 8 . 2/10
PLEASE UPDATE. I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY.
I normally don't read any stories with OC's but this is one of my few exceptions and I really like it! I understand schoolwork (There are some days when I get absolutely no sleep because I have so much homework) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! The cliff hanger has been killing me since last May!
Please hurry up with the next chapter. Im dying, its so good. I absolutely love the way you portray Urushihara. I have a mighty need! (for more chapters)
GhostPikachu chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I hope you're planning on continuing this. If you are, I get the slow update. Schoolwork sucks. Anyway, if you do in fact plan to finish this, keep it up! Loving it!
Hiya chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Normally I dislike stories with OC's but I love this one! I look forward to reading the next chapter when you're done! .
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
'Ukeshihara'. That made me crack up. At first I thought it was a spelling mistake though. But now that you mentioned it, Lucifer does look uke.

I'm really loving this so far. Keep up the good work. ;)
Theif-of-Hope-and-Mage-of-Time chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhh busted!
IlseGomez chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
This is amazing i would love to read more update soon
WhiteCloud94 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I am really not much fan of OC-stories but this one was really good! :) I like how you write Lucifers character so good and pretty close to how he is in the anime And it really got interested in the end now so I hope you dont stop writing on this and continue making more chapters ;) Really great work!
Sam Von Vanity chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Pleaseeee update this I'm begging youuuu. I watched the entire series in one day and I just started this when I woke up. I love Urushihara, he's my favorite character :D and my favorite color is purple, to make him even betted XD anyway, please update, this is so awesome 3
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Gotcha! I'm really curious how they're gonna deal with Imai. ;3
MehLikey chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Ooh! Exciting bit! Now, I hope you update soon, 'cause this cliffhanger has left me hanging and I don't like waiting. Great chapter. :-)
MaouVioletta656 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
so, i finally decided to read this and BOY am i glad i did! The pacing is great, and you got the characters down well! I like how youre portraying Lucifer, it's making me like him :) Chiho a bit too! I love that Lucifer's fearful of maou because a lot of times it looks like he isnt because usually maou is really calm. If he does piss him off again though...xD I dunno, the only thing that seems difficult to incorporate into this story is Emilia because while the castle is a focal point, Emi almost seems unnecessary (even though she'd be sneaking around a LOT if lucifer were out and about.) I'm really enjoying this so far I couldn't stop reading :D Your grammar was good, the imagery was good. Just a well put together story over all. Keep it up penguin! :3