Reviews for Counting Stars
Totes McGotes chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I'm so happy they are back together again! I've been longing for their reunion since Stiles was taken. I will be tuning in for the sequel! Fantastic story! So intense!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
He's pregnant!?
evilanimegenious chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Well that was fun. Stiles, pure weak human stiles has kept up with werewolves and kanimas through his intelligence, sheer force of will and determination alone. Can you imagine how powerful and dangerous hed be if he was turned? I read it in another fic i was reading, but iirc peter actually says something akin to that in the show. And what you depicted is something id imagine he could do if he wasnt so...stiles. hes far to good natured to go on a rampage like that I think but I could easily be wrong. Really enjoyed reading this and look forward to seeing your sequel to this.
evilanimegenious chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
why is it always the nice aregnts that die? never the bad ones D: and when i started the chapter i instantly thought chris or jhon are gonna die, nd did i call it. now im looking forward to stiles causing all kinds of merry hell and enjoying it as he deserves imo.
OITNB FTW1 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
I hope Stiles goes back to Derek and not Chris!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Poor Stiles is wrecked!
Totes McGotes chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
This story keeps irritating me because of everything that's going on! lol. I really hope Derek finds Stiles and gets him out of there. I also hope their bond is still intact. Update soon!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I hope Derek can accept what Stiles is doing to survive
Totes McGotes chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I'm wondering what everyone's motives are right now, and I need to know now. lol. I hope Stiles can get out of there and doesn't get taken over by the Guardsmen. Update soon!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Poor Stiles, I hope Derek forgives him and that he forgives himself!
Cece Williams chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
You are so wrong for doing that to me. Now I want... no I need to know who that was. Please update soon. I can't wait that long lol.
Totes McGotes chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I hope Derek kills them all. he's going to have a field day with Aaron and Kate. Update soon!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
I hope they are able to rescue Stiles & Derek and Sheriff Stillinski and kill that evil bitch Kate!
Cece Williams chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Just wanted you to know I'm still loving your story and supporting it. Update soon
Totes McGotes chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Good luck on your exam!

As for the story, it's so goooooooooooooooooooood! I really hope Derek finds Stiles and he doesn't become a part of the Hunters Guard. My heart's already crumbling by just reading about Stiles being tortured. :c

Update soon!