Reviews for If The City Never Sleeps (Then That Makes Two)
professional9100 chapter 35 . 5/15
I didn't see that this was completed on here and not on AO3 until recently so I was literally crying when I found out there was more, let alone that it was completed! Can I say thank you? This was amazing reading all over again, plus the extra chapters I missed. I'm so happy this isn't the last we'll see of this universe :) good luck for any future stories and again, THANK YOU. I fell more in love with your character's Peeta by the way ;)
emily chapter 35 . 5/4
this was amazing! i loved how the natural progression of their relationship followed the order of events in the book. excellent job
Anti-Kryptonite chapter 35 . 3/10
This is brilliant! My cheeks hurt several times throughout reading this story, and only when I felt it did I realize that I was grinning all the way through! It was such a delight and pleasure to read, from beginning to end - thank you for writing and sharing it!
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 35 . 1/15
wow - that was really really really good. Very strong concept and flawless execution. Loved the strong characterisation and ending
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 35 . 11/8/2015
Oh my God, I loved this fic so much! I loved how you ended it with an epilogue with them toasting. I'm literally about to cry because it's over. I can always reread it. . .but it's just not the same as reading something for the first time. I hardly ever get this feeling over fics, usually only books and really good movies and TV series. This was truly amazing.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 34 . 11/8/2015
I loved this so much. It was seriously the best Hunger Games story that I have ever read, almost better than the books. Thank you so much for writing this. Really, it was amazing. I can't wait to read the epilogue as soon as I finish writing this review, lol. Wonderful job.

I loved reading as they slowly grew together, gaining more and more trust for each other with each passing day. Katniss learning that he wasn't the horrible man that she expected and Peeta learning that Katniss wasn't as breakable as he imaged. Them both finding the love they needed in each other. This is definitely a story that I will reread many times.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
Great chapter, loved the ending.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
Finally Peeta knows that her father died. Wonderful chapter!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
"'Just. . .I really like seeing you with flowers in your hair.'"

"'They're weeds.'"

"'Doesn't matter,' he says. 'They suit you.'"

I loved that part.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Great chapter! I read your note. I changed one of my stories to a T rating because I didn't feel like writing any smut for it, no one complained in reviews, but you would be surprised by how many people Pmed be complaining.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
Loved this chapter!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
I love cinnamon rolls!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
I knew he would end up seeing it! I hope that he understands. . .
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Katniss doesn't know that Peeta can access sent messages. I don't think he would say anything though.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
I loved this chapter His parents showed up. . .