Reviews for Blizzard Burlesques
Insectoid chapter 3 . 1/30
She wears her hair different, and everyone loses their minds. Priceless.
Insectoid chapter 2 . 1/30
It really is like a press conference... XD
Insectoid chapter 1 . 1/30
This made me laugh about as much as Anna did. Poor Elsa the neurotic basket case...
Elsa-af-Arnadalr chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Hey!
Any chance that we get another of these hilarious stories?
Xzeihoranth chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
"Queen face. Queen face."
Love it.
ketbelle chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I, without shame, laughed outloud while Reading this. Thanks for writing! :)
Anon chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Don't know if this is a repost (if it is, sorry about that :P), but I left the name blank by accident and my previous review never showed up so... here goes again:
I LOVE THIS. Actually didn't know it was Elsa's hair until halfway through the story because I didn't look at the chapter title...Seriously though, if her hair has that kind of effect I wonder what the ice dress would bring on. You probably have my favorite characterization of Elsa ever-regal, but still with a hint of mischief, as well as the occasional shadow for the past(I read your tumblr fics, too!)-very, very believable and human. Also, Kristoff being absolutely terrified of Elsa is always hilarious to read XD...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
Fantabulism chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
IT'S OLAF! Honestly, I DO agree with your verdict that neither Olaf nor the Duke of Weselton are essential to the story of Frozen. However, Olaf is an important aspect of Elsa's magical ability. So, unless you wish to forgo Marshmallow in "A Dark Retelling" as well (perhaps Elsa pushes the couple out with a wall of ice?), taking Olaf out of the story wasn't the best idea :/
Fantabulous Fantabulism chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Wow. If HAIRSTYLE has this effect, I truly WOULD like to see what would happen if Elsa wore her ice dress... A bit over-done, but fun is fun ;)
Mikowmer chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
This is Hilarious. Really well done! I'm looking forward to more of these.

Suggestion for a situation: Surprise Birthday Party for someone... Not sure who, I'll leave that up to you.

PS: Rhyming completely unintentional.
Yellow-eyed-wonder chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Aww, I loved these! :D My favorite was the first one, followed by the third, but the second was really good too! They were so funny and you did such an awesome job making these situations believable! I really, really love your style of writing, as well. I felt so bad for Elsa while camping, but got great enjoyment from it as well, lol. That's likely exactly how it'd go down! :P

So anyway, great job and I can't wait to read more of these!
Moonsheep chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I love this story so much, made me smile like a big idiot. I've been reading too many depressing stories LOL I loved this chapter, and I do hope more are in the way.

As for an idea for a prompt...how about having Elsa fall for someone who doesn't immediately return her interest? Since yo love confused Elsa so much, imagine the possibilities. No angst or drama of course, just more pure fun :)
Converse r life chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
OKAY WHY DID I NOT SEE THAT THIS HAD UPDATED?! I stalk the Frozen fandom, and for some reason, this passed right by me! Jeez! Anyway, this was my prompt! YAY! You really gave it more justice than it deserved. Like, this was FANTASTIC. I think its the way you're able to get into Elsa's mindset, her proper-no-nonsense-but-still-kind-of-fun sort of personality. The writing was flawless, moving very smoothly for a reader, and there were no grammatical mistakes (at least that I could see), so go you! Anyway, amazing job, can't wait until you update this again (hopefully I'll actually catch it this time around!).
Doglover645 chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
LET IT GO, LET IT GO! Best song in the whole movie. Heck, best one I've heard in a year!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »