Reviews for That Which is Greater: Winter Break
Lissy94 chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Just read this for the 3rd time and it's still amazing. I hope you come back and finish this verse, I'm super curious on what you're gunna do! Of course you do have a book that is coming out soon so I guess this is going I be on hold for a while, but I will not doubt that you'll finish this verse.
crystal.elements chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
I AM ON FFNET. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

But really, it's been a while since I've logged on and left any reviews. Also, I just discovered last night that although I have you on my favorites and most of your stories favorited/on alert, I didn't actually have you on AUTHOR alert. Imagine my shock when I randomly decided to drop by your profile and find this story completed. Of course, I did know you were still writing, but I wasn't sure if you'd moved on to other fandoms in the year or two since I've gone off-grid, or if you'd decided to focus more on the professional side of writing (which I've seen happen with many good FF authors here). Once again, I don't know how you manage to hold a job, write for FFNet AND write professionally. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THIS. I LOVE THIS.

I've always loved the Greaterverse you created, but this time around I have a more personal investment. But I can save that explanation for chat rather than a public review. :) At this point, there's not much more I can say that wouldn't be a repeat of everything I've ever said about you and your stories over the past four years (holy crap, it's really been that long since I've known you, hasn't it?). As always, you know exactly how to write a great, page-turning (mouse-scrolling?), entertaining story, and I'm constantly amazed by your versatility as an author. Looking forward to the final two Greaterverse stories, Frea! And also very much looking forward to September. ;)
Ralob chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Awesome, heart-warming, humorous, and delightful. Another wonderful chapter in the TWiG saga.
JasonStlyish chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Frea, you are one of the few writers in this community that has the talent to keep your reader base drawn in for almost every word. I don't have time right know to write out my feelings about this story, but what I can say that every time I get a notification for your stuff, I am tempted to drop what I'm doing.
JasonStlyish chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
HAHAHA! love that she highlighted the info needed to loop the cameras for the sake of "sexy time".
JasonStlyish chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
I laughed for 20 seconds long at the Ronald Reagan picture issue.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
That who's a nice chapter to read and a great ending to the story.
Random Equinox chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Once again, I am blown away with how perfectly you've captured all the Chuck characters of old and fleshed out the new ones to the point where it feels like we've known them all along. Chuck's goodhearted nature, the development of Chuck and Sarah's relationship, Casey's increasing willingness to turn a blind eye, Sophie's return and how it was complex enough that one could theoretically feel some sympathy towards her and the ongoing development of Violet (which was both wonderfully innocent and heartbreakingly sad).

That alone would have been wonderful. But to throw Orion into the mix? The hints were there, of course. But to end with the flat-out acknowledgement of Orion's existence and a concrete step towards Chuck's dream of removing the Intersect? This 'verse has achieved the impossible of being even more awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next, whether it be Violet's b-day or the epic fanfic to come!
Nik chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Casey knowing and not wanting to turn them in seems very much in-character to me. He seems like a guy who hates being a tattletale, so ignoring Chuck and Sarah's relationship as long as it doesn't disturb the mission is understandable.

Since he also suggest they could vacation without digital surveillance, perhaps a small part of him sympathises with a single dad and a lonely spy trying to find some happiness? Very interesting.
Roger chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Interesting. I look forward to the next story. I like seeing Chuck and Sarah work through real relationship issue's.

Thank you.
fezzywhigg chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
So... maybe Reptar at Violet's birthday? Your introduction of Orion was awesome as well as the special pages in the manual ;) I'm curious what twists and turns are in store for our heros. I'm going to re-read Halloween for any clues (a hardship...hah!). Stay cool!
wilf21 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
That was so enjoyable thank you. I like how Orion has contacted them in this universe. I'm also keen to learn if they can really turn off the *relevant* surveillance cameras when needed !
chucksara4ever chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
What can I say about this chapter that all the other reviews have said, almost certainly nothing as this is that it is a perfect chapter, it had everything, a wonderful light Chuck and Ellie talk including a bit of sniping at Sophie. A wonderful Chuck and Violet scene comparing Sarah and Sophie, along with Chuck inner thoughts about Sarah, and the future Casey back in agent mode and being snarky to Chuck. The Orion reveal was incredible and finally we have the adorable and sexy Chuck and Sarah interactions the cover kiss that is not at all for the cover, and Sarah giving Chuck the key to the surveillance equipment and making no secret of how quickly she wants it done.
Round of applause, and standing ovation...
So happy that we have two more stories in this universe to come, I Look forward to them.
fan chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
great story love ever chapter and looking forward to the next story. thank you
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Still wondering what exactly Orion hoped to accomplish by wiping records of Violet's birth? At what point did he do that?

Orion also helped with those pictures of Violet & Sophie. It's obvious to the readers, but Chuck is very smart- will he figure out Orion's interest in him is personal, going beyond helping with the Intersect?