Reviews for Son of the Western Sea
dreaddragonknight chapter 7 . 8/5
Great story, I am interested to see how you handle the Heroes of Olympus stuff with this new timeline.
dreaddragonknight chapter 6 . 8/4
So we’re Artemis and Apollo suffering from the Roman and Greek divide happening already and why wasn’t Mars showing up? Or was it because of the comparisons Percy was making of them to their Shinto counterparts?
dreaddragonknight chapter 5 . 8/4
Wow even among other pantheons the Olympians are petty. Also I liked how the Asian pantheons were totally ok with fighting for Percy in the name of knocking them down a peg or 50
dreaddragonknight chapter 4 . 8/4
Such drama, Aphrodite must be so happy.

Poseidon being possessive of Percy is just so humorous to me also.
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 8/4
Percy managing to be charming enough to get laid with a goddess and god who dislike his home pantheon and to nearly cause this sort of issue is hilarious to me and kinda proves the point of keeping the pantheons separate from each other.

Also Herc continues to be an asshole, understandable for why or not, still results in him being just as petty as Hera
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 8/3
Great story so far, came across the tvtropes page for it and started reading, very well done and interesting choices I am excited to read the rest
Supremacy123 chapter 7 . 8/3
Update?
Consul chapter 1 . 8/1
I don't remember how many times I've read this. Since the very first chapter it's been a favorite.
I'm hoping we see more 'heroes' from other myths along with their Gods. For instance Arjun from the Mahabharat or Cu Chulain from the Ulster cycle would be brilliant
majikss chapter 1 . 6/26
don't abandon this please
Stanislaus chapter 7 . 6/16
by God, this is an amazing story. Wherever you are, whoever you are, i really do hope you continue this
maxperseus130 chapter 7 . 6/15
I really hpoe you continue this amazing story!
DTMC925 chapter 7 . 5/26
This story is really deep and interesting and I'm devastated that it's only got 7 chapters after 8 years.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 7 . 5/15
Great fic so far, looking forward to reading more
Bepo chapter 7 . 5/15
I really love your story! If you have the ability to finish it, please do! I'm sure this story is much like a brain child to you and I know I don't have any right to say this but if you can't finish it please consider passing it on and act as an advisor to the next author for the story's completion. This community is teeming with brilliant and bright authors such as yourself. I wish you well and I hope that you have found joy and peace wherever you are.
Fecreeper chapter 7 . 5/14
Please update this story soon. I wanna see how stupid the greek gods are.
1,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »