Reviews for Son of the Western Sea
Phoenix227 chapter 3 . 5/3
Love the story keep doing it hahaha
This is a delight to read. I love your characterization of both Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Beautiful, just beautiful. Keep it up!
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 4/15
So a greek demigod and a Japanese goddess hook up. I am now imaging Percy trying to explain to their children exactly what their family tree looks like.
silverphantasma chapter 3 . 4/12
This is my first review and your story is very wonderful. Please update! Percy's pairing with Susano'o and Amaterasu is fantastic and I really wish this pairing would stay for the rest of the story. Cheers for the story and for more updates!
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 4/5
I'm impressed. You've taken this fandom to a whole new level. Also, you've managed to widen its scope while still focusing on individual characters. You've really managed to capture the depth of the struggle going on in Olympus and in the minds of the demigods, too. And the premise is perfect, and executed perfectly. Better than Riordan. 5/5.
BionicLegs chapter 3 . 3/28
This is amazing. Looking forward to more, when you can. Keep up the good work.
maya.lubell chapter 3 . 3/24
I like the story it's good. The only thing I have against it is how someone who loves someone else would trap that person through a child it seems a little cruel to be true love. What is the joke that the Irish sea god was talking about? Where has Percy traveled too? Has he gone to Hawaii? If so is he good with surfing? Please Update soon
Arviditis chapter 3 . 3/22
Please continue to update...
IronWolfe chapter 3 . 2/25
That was awesome. You're doing an excellent job of melding everything together. This is the first PJO fic I've seen that goes in anything like this. I can't wait to read more.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 3 . 2/16
Hmm, that was an interesting chapter. In regards to Percy's relationship with Tsukuyomi and Ameterasu, I don't know how long that will last now. I don't think it will persist in the story seeing as Percy will not be accepting that immortality, or it will be highly unlikely. I hope he doesn't. I'm also really interested to know how you're going to tie the HoO into this.

As always, I really love reading about PErcy's travels. His adventures will never take him anywhere dull and for that, I am glad. Hmm, I'd really love to see if he encounters the Egyptian gods again. Or at least people related to it, such as Carter from the Kane Chronicles.

Seriously, keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next update!
StuffedCupcakes chapter 2 . 2/16
Damn, I'm so glad that we get to hear of his travels! I'd love to see him interact with as many mythological figures as possible. I'll take whatever you want to give! I just really like this story. It's so facinating!

At least now I know why they all seem so offended. I definitely love the aspect of Percy that wants to be free and travel. I just resonate with that so well and this just makes me smile all over. The hunt was a really cool scene. I like reading about Percy fighting as well. Hell, I'd love to know what him relation to the one moon husband is, although, I do have my suspicions about what went on there.

Also, don't mine the length. I love long chapters, personally. It's much more content to read. I'll be excited to jump on the next chapter!
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh gosh, I'm so excited about this story! I love the odea behind it and that Percy gets to sail the world and be free. I never much liked the idea of him not being able to be involved in action and things of that nature and the fact that this story exists makes me really happy!

This is a wonderful first chapter. While I did think that we would see more of Percy's sea travels in detail, I'm still excited to see how this story will progress. Do you ever have any plans to show how/what he did in these times? Or is it content that will appear in the chapters that I have not read yet?

I'm glad you're choosing to have the main focus be Percy and his ship as you said. And I'm glad about the way you broke off Percabeth. While I do like the pairing, I just find it kind of bland. I'm glad you're not making pairings the main focus of this story. I really just wanna see Percy in action.

Also, this may sound stupid, but I don't understand why the Greek gods are so angry about why Percy is interacting with other gods of other mythologies. I'm sure it will become clear soon though. At least I hope it does. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
OneOfMillions chapter 3 . 2/9
Best story ever.

EVER.

Seriously, this is fucking fantastic.
Team Leo chapter 3 . 2/8
I love this story! Please update soon. I can't wait to see when Poseidon shows up and the diplomatic incident that is sure to come. Then there is still the giant war to consider. Will percy return to his lovers? I know he will go to fight for his family. And he would probably want to return to them but the real question is if the Olympians would let him. He could use his wish to continue traveling. Idk. But look forward to your next chapter.
green eyes and blond girls chapter 3 . 2/6
Please continue...your potrayal of percy and his exploits are original, in character and well-thought out. The text is engaging and i can only imagine the work you must have put into its research. I particularly loved the depiction of irish mythology though the djinn-arc seemed more of a filler.
I cannot connect percy to be in a threesome to put it simply though i guess he might've changed in the years between. The japanese pantheon also has a lot of potential i hope you'll i also wish you'll touch upon the hindu gods; being an indian i'd love to read that;)
Finally, a few flaws. The story sometimes rambles; some editting needed there. Also, a bit of physcological touch would be good. Percy's state of mind and doubts and regrets will give the story a better depth.
Having said all that, you are an insanely good writer and this is my favourite story in PJO fanfiction. I think i'll go mad if i see another pertemis/chaos fic, stories like these being the only ones that give me hope in this fandom
Keep writing and UPDATE!