Reviews for Alone
C. Walker chapter 1 . 1/13
I love this short, dark and forlorn yet sweet and hopeful. They say no man should live forever, but if you had true love to share it with, I could see the point of it.
Azraelean chapter 1 . 1/2
Would love a series of their adventures in this universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
beautifulpurpleflame,

Of all the stories I have read from you, this one has such great potential. You never set a given time just that it was far into the future. I hope that one day soon you will be able to expand on this idea. Give a more detailed back story, or maybe just a collection of memories, tied into there past which helped them bond and grow. Thank you for writing this, it truly is a wonderful break from the norm of bbrae.
wolf 1492 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Amazing.
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I am sorry, dear friend, I'd been away from FF for my exams, and then, for my "intelligence block". :/

The story gradually progressed to highlight the theme of the story. But I know you can do better than this. In the beginning, the story seemed a bit hazy, though the haziness concluded as the story advanced.

Well written, but I think you can do better :)

Good luck :)
writerzero chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Awesome.
Jovan2013 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
so sad and sweet. BB's altered DNA and Raven's heritage prolonged lifespan allows them to show that they are never alone.
PyrosethRemix chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Fantastic story, it be great if you expanded on it. You have a lot of great family centered stories for BBxRAE you don't have any that are Action/Adventure based. I hope you consider writing more like this. You really set the mood with this one.
Shadico chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Awwwww, oh my god this is the most tragic fluffy oneshot I've ever read! I love it! Gahhhhhhhhh! How do you write down such quality stuff EVERY time?! You're amazing! Instant favorite!
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was so sad and sweet.
Teen Tyrant chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Holy crap, that is a seriously depressing story. Very unique, I gotta give you kudos for such an incredible idea. Never would have thought of that, yet it makes so much sense. Glad to see Raven and Beast Boy have each other and are happy with each other, but I can't think of a more bitter-sweet scenario. Excellent job, as usual.
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Again, you manage to leave me in awe. I love all of your work an each new piece feels like the first. You've done a great job, and I'll say it again, I can't wait for more!
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That's both incredibly sad and incredibly beautiful _ a few people seem to roll with the idea that both Beast Boy and Raven are immortal for one reason or another. And it's always interesting to read. I'll admit, I'm interested to see what you'll do for "inner demons."
BizkitRebellion chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
That was... That was beautiful
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Very different but still a nice enough one shot. I liked it overall.