Reviews for Harry Potter and the Light in the Darkness
your doing a good job
AyaValkyrie chapter 31 . 5/17
Hope you are doing ok in life.

Thanks for the great story.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 31 . 5/10
I’m sorry for your loss. I hope that things take a turn for the better. I’m looking foward to what you will writte next.
yngoldfogee chapter 31 . 4/22
I don't know why I missed this chapter for 4 months but I am glad I've finally got to it. It's great to know you won't be giving up on either of your stories as I enjoy them both enormously.
GoldenGryphon chapter 31 . 4/23
Howdy!
Well, I haven't been following along the entire time you've been writing ... I've picked up and put down fanfic pretty frequently. Like you, I have had several ill family members, assorted health issues, and random Life happenings that always seem to time themselves for when I really don't think I can handle anything new. Sometimes being a grown-up just sucks.
I'm glad you intend to keep writing. My husband writes fanfic for a different (very different!) fandom and group. It's his way of dealing with the Outside World and has worked well for him through all the slings and arrows that Fate has thrown our way. Some people just need to write. Some of us need the escape by either reading or writing. It's all valid. Take your time and do what you need. No one has had your particular experiences, nor your perspective on the two Universes you're mashing together.
Always remember that you know your characters better than anyone else. If you think your characters are going to behave in a certain way, then they will. Anyone who tries to call "OOC" on you needs to check their intelligence. This is an AU. This is a cross-over. The Harry Potter Universe never, in canon, mixed with the Ouran High School. Claiming a violation of canon is stupid. Your characters are going to do things that may seem baffling to a canon character, but will be normal for them. Go with it. Let them play.
It's a good story. Trust your writing and yourself. Let the imaginary people out to play whenever you have the time. The people who matter will be waiting.
Thank you for being willing to write this story. Thank you for being willing to post it in a forum for random people to read and comment. I would have nothing to do after my physical therapy if it weren't for you and people like you.
Best thoughts for a bright future.
williamsangel88 chapter 31 . 4/13
Welcome back! Life is... well, it goes on I suppose. I'm sorry to hear about your family but you got trough and picked up your life again. Good luck going back to school. I was never good at that stuff, but I'm sure you'll nail it. As for the story, you still got it. It makes me wish to have a huge family, just to have moment like that.
Jeon Ar.c chapter 9 . 4/8
Aniki and Aneki
Liliah Dark chapter 31 . 3/26
I am sorry for your losses. Take as much time as you need.
In a less serious note I think you still have the groove of the story. I had a good giggle with this chapter. It definitely lit up my day.
I hope you update soon.
Sammy chapter 31 . 3/16
I'm here please post another chapter.
Love your story :)
Xzeria chapter 31 . 3/1
I'm sorry for your losses and hope your life calms down a bit. I loved this chapter it complements the story really well and gives us a break from the really big plot while developping Harry with his new family :)
MadamShinigami chapter 31 . 2/26
More please
Love this story so much. Its hard to put it down.
KuroKitsune chapter 31 . 2/10
This chapter was awesome!
Laratees chapter 31 . 2/3
I know you were worried about the tone of the story for this last chapter, but I think you did just fine! My condolences on your losses. I was happy to see you writing again, though! I really appreciate your hard work and am looking forward to the continuation of this story. _
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »