Reviews for Harry Potter and the Light in the Darkness
Filippino is not a langhuage. Most people in the Philippines speak Tagaloc or Basayan.
Indoctrinated
Your stories are really good! Keep up with the good work, look after yourself
martharosecooke chapter 31 . 10/9
I absolutely love this story! It's so cute! I can't wait for more!
More chapters please. I really like this story and hope harry does not have kids before he’s 20. I’d like him to finish college first but as long as he goes I’m happy. Really like him being away from Britain and seeing both non-magical and magical Japan.
samanthasherman78 chapter 31 . 8/4
Love this story wonderful
karatekougra chapter 31 . 7/20
I love these stories, please keep going
Nyx2029 chapter 1 . 7/16
Update please!
kittyranma chapter 31 . 7/3
Oh my, funnier and funnier.
kittyranma chapter 28 . 7/3
I think it would be funny if it turns out that Haruhi was was a omega after all, perhaps she's using the potion that Harry had been on.
kittyranma chapter 23 . 7/2
Oh I was really hoping he would spank Harry. Aggravating Gryffindor.
kittyranma chapter 15 . 7/2
There's no such thing as a book everyone loves, same goes for movies. I personally don't believe the so called critics know what their talking about. I have found 9 times out of 10, that I couldn't even finish the ones they like. What's more I've often read something they hated and loved it.
I love your story, it is so comprehensive, you flesh out the characters even more then their originals. I can't wait for your next chapter, I hope you really give it to Dumbledore and the British magical world.
Would you think of introducing Tamaki to Gabriel and Fleur?
RoseofJericho11 chapter 31 . 6/16
Are you going to be updating this story again? I honestly love it and have re-read it twice in the last month. I really hope to see an update in the future, it's an amazing story.
I love your interpretation of how the cousins act with each other, so funny and realistic
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »