Reviews for Harry Potter and the Light in the Darkness
The Sleeping Death chapter 12 . 10/1
Mitsukuni climbed up Takashi's back and Takashi bit back a smirk knowing Mitsukuni was going to milk the cute, innocent act for all its worth. Another wizard in auror robes walked in and handed the lion a vial of veritaserum. The newcomer sat in the corner with an auto dictation quill and parchment, the lion sat at the table across from the woman while they stood against the wall. The lion poured three drops of truth serum down her throat.

What lion?
PeterPan0429 chapter 30 . 9/30
Yo are you ever gonna update?
Fanficaddict78 chapter 9 . 9/27
This is one of of the best story I'll been found..but unfortunately no update more than 1 yr..that so sad..but thanks for sharing your story..looking forward your nxt update.
Have a nice day
Enishi-Haru chapter 30 . 9/26
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
belle hawk chapter 30 . 8/30
Pleaseeeeeeeee updateeeeeee
Sky chapter 30 . 8/17
Omg I am loving this story I can't wait for the next chapter! This is such an amazing story
Whynonna17 chapter 30 . 8/10
This is a great story and I really can't wait to see when Harry will finally have his first pregnancy!
hotcat chapter 30 . 8/3
really like it
Luminescentserpent chapter 12 . 7/23
I am loving it! Its so different and descriptive, that I have no trouble seeing this in my mind. :) :)
Don't know why you apologized about not being clear that T was joking about his family liking H better than him. I thought it was obvious, and well written.
Some music is never out of date!
babymunkhcin chapter 30 . 6/19
I have an exam tomorrow, but i couldn't stop reading this all day! Love it!
Z chapter 30 . 5/16
Excellent
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 26 . 5/12
My eyes were saucers at the bomb you dropped at the end. Dang, I almost actually want to see those two together.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 18 . 5/12
I love watching Harry and Tamaki together.
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »