Reviews for Loose Tonight
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Oh my, that was lovely.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
i've always wished we'd get to see something like this, them discussing what happened. this is close to what i'd expect would happen, love it
muggleindenial28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Can you please do the world a favor and write more post "Brave New World" stories? Because this was excellent!
Elialys chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
So, it's late, I've slept 3 hours last night and had a long day, and now I'm sitting in bed trying to make my brain work long enough to write you a coherent review. Also, I SHOULD MENTION THE TEARS EVERYWHERE.

"Let's this keep you sane," she murmurs, resting their joined hands on her belly. "And we'll protect each other." Ah, eff you, just a little. My heart is swelling and aching and damn this ship.

I loved everything about this, I think I'm falling more and more in love with your prose, I love the attention to details, it makes it so easy to picture. You know how to hit where it hurts too, which is, obviously, PERFECT. EMBRACE THE ANGST. ALL OF IT. Olivia constantly breaks my heart, honestly, and this felt very true to her, and it's even more painful to read about her doubts and fears when you know what happens to Etta that day in the park, or 20 years later. THIS SHOW WAS SO EVIL. And you captured that vibe VERY well, dear.

I will be waiting for that other fic you mentioned, gonna need more tissues at this rate though. Also, your little dedication at the beginning, no better way to make me overly emotional before I even start reading a story. THANK YOU, it was beautiful :')